Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahem!
Hello everyone! My name is Craig, I'm still at school and I'm gay (though only about 10-15 people at school know that) and as you can probably guess from my username, my father is a clergyman so I've been brought up a strict Protestant (my parents know I'm gay too, by the way). Although I've lost my way spiritually somewhat, I still have a lot of time for religion and especially its art, architecture and music. To be honest, I don't have any concrete reasons for joining - it just felt like a good idea at the time. I'm single, a virgin ... but I masturbate way too much! I'm running out of interesting things to say here, so that's about it. I can't wait to get to know you all; thanks for reading! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask - I'm renowned for my honesty!

Hi and Welcome :-)

lol and hi Craig Xyxwave

Welcome to the group, looking forward to testing your honesty :tongue:

hi and welcome to gayspeak m8, doesn't sound like you've lost your way spiritually -- sounds like you have a solid idea of where it fits into your life still , really cool to see your parents are ok with u been gay too - you didnt post anything negative bout them so i guessed this to be true

Hi Craig, welcome to the forum Smile

Hello, and welcome!

hello craig,
Welcome to the forum... Hope ya like it here mister its a fab place to be to be honest and quite a laugh

Kindest regards

Zeon x

Hi Craig welcome.

Hi Craig, welcome to the forum Welcome