Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aleister Crowley, the greaest man ever!
Ever heard of Aleister Crowley the great? Heres some fun facts of him.

He climbed the worlds 3d tallest mountain. And his crew got tired of him pushing evereyone around. He then left them, and he was drinking tea wile watching the team screw up and 4 of them died.

He worked for a german owned newspaper during ww1, and spoke kindly of the zeppelins that bombed Paris. He said that his aunt lived in paris, and to his great dissapointment she had not been hit. He sent a request to a captain to bomb her adress.

A younger man fell inlov with Crowley. So he took him on a 2 days marsch to the Sahara dessert and performed a demonic ritual, leting the young lover be the gateway to hell. The young man never recoverd.

He bought a house at loch ness, and invited demons for guidance. He never banished the demons that still kill people. A major that moved in there killed himself, so has an entire family. People sleeping over claim to hear the door knocking violently.

Ozzy Ouzborne even made a song dedicated to him. " Mr Crowley"

Young and good looking.

[Image: crowley.jpg]

old and rich looking

And why exactly is he 'Great' ? He was pleased when people got bombed, he wished his aunt get blown in to little pieces, left his crew to die , send a young man who loved him to hell and was best friend with demons. An ugly evil tosser he is if you ask me !

I strongly recommend to find someone else to admire.Twak

the name sounded familiar, and now that you mentioned ozzy, it makes sense :eek:though what he did is not something that id be proud of

spotysocks Wrote:And why exactly is he 'Great' ? He was pleased when people got bombed, he wished his aunt get blown in to little pieces, left his crew to die , send a young man who loved him to hell and was best friend with demons. An ugly evil tosser he is if you ask me !

I strongly recommend to find someone else to admire.Twak

Jimmy Page, the renowned guitarist in Led Zeppelin bought one of Crowley's houses' at Boleskine on the shores of Loch Ness, Page also owns the second largest collection of Crowley's books in the world.

page also had a childhood friend looking out for the house. Nobody told him it was haunted, and he used to wake up at night cause a demon was banking on the bedroom door trying to get his soul!

I think L. Ron Hubbard used to hang out with Crowley, and perhaps that chap who invented rocket fuel too.

A british nobleman was a follower of Crowley when he had a commune in Sicilly. The young man died cause of a rare STD you can only get by having sex with an infected goat. This spread to the british papers, and mussolini throw him out of Italy.

First you say this :
Quote:A younger man fell inlov with Crowley. So he took him on a 2 days marsch to the Sahara dessert and performed a demonic ritual, leting the young lover be the gateway to hell. The young man never recoverd.
and then you say this
tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:The young man died cause of a rare STD you can only get by having sex with an infected goat. This spread to the british papers, and mussolini throw him out of Italy.
Is it the same young man you talk about?

Who Crowley was hanging out with or who he might has inspired has nothing to do with what he did. As far i am concerned they might were twisted as well. Hardly a man you should look up to for inspiration. You said above he was guided from demons that still threat people. You understand this is evil i hope.

No they are not the same young man. The nobleman was married. Crowley never killed anyone. But he is responsible to many peoples deaths one way or another.

He did summone demons yes, cause he needed their guidance. He never finished banishing them thats why people that move in there still get killed.

And what is evil? Dont tell me that you belive that the Judeo-christian God is good, he ethnically cleansed people, he allowed people to sell their daughters into slavery, he gave laws such as stonong dissobedient children et c.

So what entity or person is good and evil? You can not catogorize it that simply.

I ve never heard of Crowley before but from what you say here he didnt push the knife or shot the gun but he was irresponsible enough to be responsible for many people's tragedy/death.
Its like you lock a suicidal in a gun store, or a diabetic in Charlie's Factory.

As for 'the Judeo-christian God' i am not religious- God and religions are two different things to me. Lets not go there, a lot of things in all religions including what is evil and good have been left for interpretation and has been used to create a man made religion by twisting what is in religious scripts.

What deliberately sets other people safety and wellbeing in risk i consider it to be evil .

Crowley is a great man, and you have done nothing that gives you the right to critizes him. Or did you cure canser?

Mr Crowley didnt cure cancer either. This song in the the video you posted doesnt speak of him with the best words but you didnt noticed. Probably tin-tin you are in your goth phase which is cool but if you dont know the difference between good and evil do you research and hope this will help you out.