Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexandra Burkes new song wowwwwwwwww
Thought I would share Alexandra Burkes new song with you all. It's called Elephant, this girl is so amazing and versatile, big massive diva who can do more club type songs. Elephant will undoubtably be a top 3 hit even a number 1! Amazing how she reinvents herself :-)

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...jdAiYbvz7w

I dunno if it's just me, but the link didn't work for me? Here's the song below.

I'm not such a great fan of it, though it's not bad Smile

I wish I could hear her voice rather than a computer twisting it into a completely unnatural sound. Decent beat though.

Tell u what inchante she doesn't need the auto tune it is a shame if you google her she is in her own class of singer if you google Alexandra Burke the silence you will see what I mean. I think it's a club track so that's why she's used the auto tune, the reviews for this song have been amazing in the papers! I think it's just the style of music now, such a shame, but I love this song.

ok i give in - its stuck in my head now thx to you Smile number 1 it is

Awesome , thanks for the share.Confusedmile:

mrk2010 Wrote:Tell u what inchante she doesn't need the auto tune it is a shame if you google her she is in her own class of singer if you google Alexandra Burke the silence you will see what I mean. I think it's a club track so that's why she's used the auto tune, the reviews for this song have been amazing in the papers! I think it's just the style of music now, such a shame, but I love this song.

Oh, no, I remember her from those posts you put up in the Diva section. She does have quite a voice, I agree. I just hate auto tune . . . not only because it allows talentless hacks to make millions and become the idols of silly little tweens, but also because it covers up the real beauty of the human voice for those who do have talent.

Understandable, tbh I think it's to make her more commercial and I must admit its a different sound for her, one that I strangely like

matty7 Wrote:ok i give in - its stuck in my head now thx to you Smile number 1 it is

It's one of those songs that gets into your head.

This is a live version of it without the effects and I must say the performance is amazing !