Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aliens from "outer space".......do you believe?
[SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Do you believe in extra-terrestrial life forms?
Do you believe earth has been invaded and they are living among us?
Do you believe the government is keeping it "secret"?
Is it just the government testing new technology?
Is it just the government creating something to keep us occupied while they do something else?

Do "they" really exist, or are "we" the only ones out here?
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[Image: ufo460_1614764c.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcrnoexgjTYiJWms-aQfH...R0brpje16f]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7zui5tDKJJojsgcSDOI4...ZMe2_xOLIw]

[Image: ufo-masterlock.preview.jpg]

How about: Yes they exists. No I dont believe they've been here. The evidence is circumstantial at best.

But by Drake's Equation... Even if you edit it to be even more remote... It still leaves >1 planet with intelligent life on it.

So unless one of these species spent generations to come to our world, and just "observe" us, the chances that they've actually been here is slim.

UFOs? Just unidentified, not necessarily alien.

probs.

Once I was in Paeroa and there was suddenly this giant orange flash of light that lit up the sky.

My friend always find's angel hair in the street.

Yes I believe we're not alone since I find it very hard to believe that out of the trillions of planets jus in the galaxy that evolution hasn't taken place on at least one other to form another intelligent life however I don't think the've been here to visit.

at the same time, we always think that aliens are like the ultimate discovery to make in space...

but why is life so special? You see these amazing things happening in space, that are impossible to fathom, yet everyone talks about finding just another place out there that's like us.

I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just pointing out that space is big, unknown, scary and it freaks me out.

MisterTinkles Wrote:[SIZE="5"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Purple"]Do you believe in extra-terrestrial life forms?
Is it just the government creating something to keep us occupied while they do something else?

Do "they" really exist, or are "we" the only ones out here?
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE

1: Quite possible
2: No
3: No
4: No
5: No

We would be extremely egoistical if we believed that out of the billions or trillions of planets in the system we were the the only planet that had evolved life.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I believe that it is a possibility that intelligent life exists somewhere besides our own planet.

I do not believe that they have made contact with our planet in any way yet.

The universe is too big, which gives purpose to both of my beliefs.

I believe they exist, not sure if they've been here.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Aliens must exist, there is no way I'm Human, so I must have been left behind at some point.

Do you believe in extra-terrestrial life forms?

Yes.

No.

No.

Pass. I think there are lots of possible explanations for people who, for example, claim to have seen alien spaceships.

Nope. If that was the case they'd be more convincing.