Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Gay Cruises
Gareth125 Wrote:i'm sold on the Idea , sounds great . I just need to find someone to go with , wouldn't want to go on my own . Also live in the U.K so don't know if any gay cruises go from here . When my life is less complicated and assuming I will be able to afford it I will definately be considering it.

There is a cruise leaving from Southhampton, UK, June 18, 2011, and returns to same port on July 2, 2010.
This cruise is somewhat expensive because of the length of the cruise.
A good way to get around that is to book one of the suites which can accomodate 4 persons, and then split the fare evenely.

Problem: Getting people interested in the trip itself, then getting them to share a stateroom (suite). With all the guys who travel on cruises - evey month of every year - it would on the surface seem easily to accomplish, but it isn't - (I know from experience).

Anyway, this cruise goes to several ports that I am particularly interested in visitng, such as St. Petersburg, Berlin, and Copenhagen.
I think I have one guy who will go with me on a cruise of this type and location. If you went, that would be one more we would have to convince to go with us.

DJ

sounds great , and a cruise i want to do too. would love to go however my life is a bit complex at the moment to commit to anything , but worth baring in mind for the future when things are a bit less complicated . Thank you for finding out the information though

Gareth125 Wrote:i'm sold on the Idea , sounds great . I just need to find someone to go with , wouldn't want to go on my own . Also live in the U.K so don't know if any gay cruises go from here . When my life is less complicated and assuming I will be able to afford it I will definately be considering it.

I await my invite gareth....

juk Wrote:I await my invite gareth....

You serious?

would love to go on a cruise with you Josh , just make sure its the type that goes on the water pmsl

Gareth125 Wrote:You serious?

would love to go on a cruise with you Josh , just make sure its the type that goes on the water pmsl

I have no idea what you are trying to imply there Gareth! Astrosmiley2