Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All I want for Christmas
Is the man of my dreams that will hold me tight and tell me everything will be all right.

That would be the best present that i could ever get.

How about You?

Ditto.
Likewise.
Same.
:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I would like my first day of no work on Christmas since 1996. Not gonna happen this year.

dfiant Wrote:I would like my first day of no work on Christmas since 1996. Not gonna happen this year.

Bummer you have to work on Christmas:mad:Cry:frown:

All I want for Christmas ,is to have more people help out at the local mission Christmas lunch .Confusedmile:

To have one day pain free...

Its been so long since I have been without pain I can no longer remember what its like without pain.

Heh... Fall of teh Babylon

theres so much I could ask for but maybe someone to love me? is that too selfish to ask for? I think not... Sad

I don't really like gifts for myself because I buy what I want for myself so I ask for a donation to Father Flanagans BoysTown or St Judes Childrens Hospital. A sick or abused or neglected child needs a gift or a donation of money far more than I do. For years no one took me seriously but maybe 10 years ago enough people realized I was serious and now I get a card from quite a few people announcing their donation and I am happy.

East Wrote:I don't really like gifts for myself because I buy what I want for myself so I ask for a donation to Father Flanagans BoysTown or St Judes Childrens Hospital. A sick or abused or neglected child needs a gift or a donation of money far more than I do. For years no one took me seriously but maybe 10 years ago enough people realized I was serious and now I get a card from quite a few people announcing their donation and I am happy.

Aww, that's really sweet.:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so