Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All I want for Christmas
All I want for Christmas is you.
Plus at least 5 other things in my wishlist on Amazon.com

How sweet and what is your wish list poster

lol' well if I could have anything at all and get it. I'd want for totally free and equal rights for the whole LGBT community and for no one to be attacked verbally, physically, etc. just for being themselves.

Oh, also since i'm saying what I'd want in a perfect World is to have my DUI I got a while back, am and still paying for to disappear, lol, that'd be awesome cuz believe me, I've learned my lession! Also to have, I don't know, let's say $15 billion so I can do whatever I want and donate money to whatever I want, whenever I want.

If I'm being realistic, hmm... nothing really. Seriously, can't think of a thing that I'd want. I've been trying for a month now because my parents keep annoying me about it but I really don't need or want anything material. I'm doing alright as things are.

Something that doesn't exist .. a boyfriend? / someone to love me? / someone to love?

hamsandwizh Wrote:lol' well if I could have anything at all and get it. I'd want for totally free and equal rights for the whole LGBT community and for no one to be attacked verbally, physically, etc. just for being themselves.

I would totally agree here. It would be nice to see everyone get along without hurt or sadness.

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, well, that and a Maseratti, or maybe a nice hand made suit, or a complete set of copper cookware, or a freestanding commercial convection oven, or an FN SCAR-17. Any of those would be great. hehehehehhe
Richard

i will take one of each of these ^^^ o ya, and a brand new supra launch 242 wakeboard boat...

OMG this boat is sex on water!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wakeboarder Wrote:all that i want is for my family to be happy. and for this anxiety to go away. its been anxiety attacks everyday for the last week and a half. Cry

aspartame causes panic

12 gay lords a leaping

no a Norman french Knight

no maybe an english welshman

a bunch of norman knights but with no ruthlessness

i gueess just one mores a sin

wakeboarder Wrote:i will take one of each of these ^^^ o ya, and a brand new supra launch 242 wakeboard boat...

OMG this boat is sex on water!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Nice boat but keep dreaming because it is not coming from me lol