Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nudity
Being naked is sort've tied to being sexual for me, so I rarely am naked around my house whether I'm all alone or just with my girlfriend. I sleep with either sweatpants or boxers on too.

Same with seeing someone else walking around naked, it isn't just innocent for me (unless it's a little kid runnin away from bathtime like my little nephew likes to do). It's pretty much related to sexual, in my eyes. So that's what I expect from it.

cmj1985 Wrote:well its only natural we are the only ones on this planet who cover our bodys no other animals do with exception to thoes poor dogs that some idiot decided to put a goofy lookin sweater on but anyways you should be proud of your body and embrace it dont let yourself down over it let your clothes down and celebrate it Smile

EXACTILY!

Quote:Being naked is sort've tied to being sexual for me, so I rarely am naked around my house whether I'm all alone or just with my girlfriend. I sleep with either sweatpants or boxers on too.

Same with seeing someone else walking around naked, it isn't just innocent for me (unless it's a little kid runnin away from bathtime like my little nephew likes to do). It's pretty much related to sexual, in my eyes. So that's what I expect from it.

But it isn't sexual. I do see where you are coming from. But I think we should be able to be nude and not sexual. I think we should just imbrace our bodies.

I always thought it was easier to seduce with clothes than without them, especially as dressing can actually enhance certain appearances while downplaying others, and can even be teasing (and actually covering a lot can tease more than covering only a little). And that's not even looking at what an image can do for you, let alone outright fetishes.

I used to go to the gay nude beach sometimes south of San Francisco and initially I thought it was funny/wierd because I become non sexual...and then someone explained to me that was a good thing:biggrin: I liked to sunbathe and fall asleep naked on the beach. A few times I saw someone who I had a bit of a crush on and it had nothing to do with them being naked.

i think the sexual part of being nude is all in ur head if you want to be naked just for the sake of being naked there is virtually no stmulation by being around nudes