Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All alone
Yeah I've felt like I won't ever find anyone, but I also think "never say never"
and that being single isn't a totally bad thing...

somewhere there's another thread here with a similar question..I've got a couple longer replies in that one too

Never do. Snow White said 'one day my prince will come' :-) I am not going to push hard on trying to find boyfreind just to be secured that I have someone. No way. One day I will meet my other half so we can make a perfect shape Smile

I don't believe in soul mates but I would like to be in at least one serious relationship in my lifetime.

I do believe in soul mates, but I don't think there is just one for each of us, nor do I think once a soulmate forever a soulmate. People change and grow in all sorts of ways, and that includes our souls so, I think it is possible for you to find your soulmate, then over the years grow apart so that you are no longer soulmates, but somewhere out there is your new soulmate.

I've found three of mine over the years, amazing, beautiful relationships where we just meshed perfectly. One of them was killed in an accident, the other two simply grew if different direction and, we weren't soulmates anymore and, eventually not very compatible at all so, we split.

Will I find a fourth soulmate? I don't know but, I do know that when I'm ready and want another good partner, I will find him. He might turn out to be my soulmate again, he might not and, we might not be together forever, but we will treasure and enjoy whatever time we have to do so until death or, we grow apart.

I think the hardest part is waiting for that person to come along.

Yes! Sometimes i Feel Fate is Fate..Time is infinate..u will meet whom is set in the cards.i think..but then again it takes effort on the indivifual to Open up their mouths and say "I Like u" ..I do it all the time..Its difficult especially now a days,,its hard to tell whos into what..in the 90's it was Cut throat..Nowadays..U think their gay and their either, Polyamorous, or FTM..iTS confusing..And im a Queen..lol..hope u find your soulmate sandy and the best to u! xoxo