Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All humans have boobs
megumidesu Wrote:my boobs are the best

Mine are not bad either Wink

SilverFrost Wrote:Mine are not bad either Wink

they're almost as awesome as mine Smile

Meggy, we still have yet to compare... I mean I know yours are like Huge... but I feel like mine might give yours a run :p

Just let me unfasten this Double E Bra... Ugh, even Double E is too tight x.x beware Meggy :p

Hands-make-heart

Sylph Wrote:Meggy, we still have yet to compare... I mean I know yours are like Huge... but I feel like mine might give yours a run :p

Just let me unfasten this Double E Bra... Ugh, even Double E is too tight x.x beware Meggy :p

Hands-make-heart

lolol

actually hikari has the best boobs in the world . cuz they get used to feed the best baby in the world ever . total win right there

I'm sure they're amazing! We should unite ours and take Meggy's Boobs down!

[Image: pillow+fight+day+Vancouver.jpg]

I'll be the one in Pink!
Hands-make-heart

megumidesu Wrote:lolol

actually hikari has the best boobs in the world . cuz they get used to feed the best baby in the world ever . total win right there

Aw you pulled the Baby Card!

Dangit Miss Silver... looks like our battle was short lived :p

... I still wanna pillow fight though!
Hands-make-heartIm-blushing-smiley

MisterTinkles Wrote:On a "funny" note....I was working a cash register once in a department store. This nice couple came up to purchase something. I couldnt take my eyes off of HIS boobs!!! The woman has small boobs, and her hubby had HUGE boobs! They were twice the size hers was. AND he was wearing a thin, white polo shirt that you could see thru!!! I could barely keep my mind on what I was doing, it was so distracting.

It HAD to have been a Walmart, endless supply of moobs...

OK
Sheep
Oink2

I want muscled boobs, but I don't have a job so I don't have the money for the gym... :-(

sorry but i couldn't resist :biggrin:

sillyboy86 Wrote:OK
Sheep
Oink2

I want muscled boobs, but I don't have a job so I don't have the money for the gym... :-(

You dont need money for a gym!! Go jogging, lift rocks, do push ups, do pull ups, ride a bike.