Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow Me To iintroduce MySelf...
Allow Me To Properly iintroduce MySelf... My Friiends For The Most Part Call Me JP Or Naii... Or They Giive Me Some Random NiickName That They Feel Fiits Me After Gettiing To Know Me Better... ii'm 200% Lesbiian... Hate iit Or Love iit ii'm Me... Damn How Would ii Describe My Self... ii'm New To The Whole Stud Scene So ii Stiil Tend To Maiintaiin My Femiiniine Swagg From Tiime To Tiime ii Swiitch iit Up Wiith My Mood... Cause ii Can Do That... lol... ii'm Really Kool And Laiid Back... ii'm A *~69Cancer69~* {!!FREAK!!!}... lol... So ii'm Really Sweet And Easy To Get Along Wiith Untiil You Get On My Bad Siide... ii Absolutely Love Meetiing New People... And ii Love To Laugh And Make People Laugh... ii Can Be Quiite Siilly At Tiimes... ii Driink & Smoke Occasiionally... Love To Have Fun... Hate Beiing iin The House And Love To Wriite Poetry... iif You Have Any Other Questions Feed Back iis More Than Welcome... Thanx Fa Ya Tiime...

Welcome to the forums,
Got a little bit lost in yer context but im sure ill adapt in time

kindest regards

zeon x

What a Pleasure to meet ya J*Pleazure Lol2

Some other members share their writing on the forum. Would be nice to see what ya write.

hello have a very lovley time on hereConfusedmile:

J*Pleazure welcome I'mXyxwave a censer as well. their a lot of friendly people and a good variety of posts .

Welcome to GS chicky Welcome

Hey there J pleasure I like to write poetry too and have posted some on the forum Wouldnt mind reading some of yours if you ever want to share. Peope here are very nonjudgemental so I think youll like it here. I hate staying in the house also, Does my bloody box in.

Hello and welcome JP Xyxwave

Have to admit,I am intrigued. Welcome to GS...and vote Obama!

So... many... elipses...

Hello and welcome!!Xyxwave