Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost all the way out, but
Sorry, I don't have 50 posts but you by now obviously know I'm not a spammer.

Anyways due to having my boyfriend and the help of friends I have had the confidence to finally do so.

The following people know and all accept it:

My best friend bret
Another friend jill
My mom
My grandma
my younger sister aly
my older sister Jenny
my aunt Jennifer
my cousin greg
my step brother justin
my step mom deanna

These people I have not told, but would accept it:
My step sister Ashley
My cousin Logan

These people however, I have so far been worried to tell:
My dad
My Stepdad
my older brother daren

Why am I worried?
My dad has always said cruel things about gays. My step dad? He is old school "Male and Female" couple only, and my brother is a "Player" and only likes woman.

I really have no idea how to come out to them. My dad and brother might tolerate it, but my stepdad would probably be in denial and disown me. What can I do? This would kind of be bad with my step dads end because If he found out he would blab to the whole entire family on his side and they all would probably disown me. I have no idea what to do here.

question is: do you actually need to come out to them? Is it necessary?

(does the step father have anything to inherite to you anyway?)...

a lot of people already now and if the other parts of the family don't know, it's safe to say that non of them are blabber mouths..

so, you've put a big weight off your shoulder already, and that seems pretty good for now...

maybe for these situation, wait a few years until you can depend on yourself...then, you can open your mouth without fearing any consequence from those particular folks..

you already have the support of most of the immediate family anyway...so far so good I say