Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aloha
Thought I would introduce myself. Born and raised in the Phoenix area of Arizona for the eighteen years of my life until I decided to join the Navy. Been in for over two years now and still enjoy most of it. I'd say the greatest part of being on a ship is poking your head outside and staring into the nothingness of the sea. But seeing homeland is pretty exciting as well. Well to ramble off a few random facts; blue, wolves, dirt bikes, movies, Paul Walker, cowboy hats and jeans are some of the few things I like. Hope y'all have or had a fulfilling day.

By the way, the selection of smilies on this forum are fantastic Sheep

Welcome! Wavey

welcome dud

welcome !!!

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak. Andy wil be please with the compliment on the smilies, he has worked hard bring the many feature to us for us to enjoy Smile

Hello, Dillon Navyman! and Welcome to the fabulous world of GaySpeak... Well, I never use the word fabulous, but against the deep blue sea, what else is FABULOUS??? Life, maybe? Hope to hear from your soon... Take care.

Hi welcome to GaySpeak. Smile

Hello and welcome........

Welcome aboard, hope you like it here =]

Thank you everyone, for the warm welcome.

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, Dillon Navyman! and Welcome to the fabulous world of GaySpeak... Well, I never use the word fabulous, but against the deep blue sea, what else is FABULOUS??? Life, maybe? Hope to hear from your soon... Take care.
Life is defiantly fabulous. Too bad I've never really understood it.

You take care as well