Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alone and Isolated
My dear Friends,

I have put a few posts on this very commendable site, but thought I would introduce myself. Unfortunately I shall be off line (except for odd occasions) for the next 2 weeks. I am a
middle aged, gay man, very healthy, fit and active, but living in an isolated part of the world, the Western Isles of Scotland. While I can cope with any amount of beautiful scenery, there are not very many beautiful people here. Having lived all over the UK, and indeed in Europe and South Africa, I am no stranger to the gay scene or the gay community, which, in general and for the most part I admire enormously. Well, basically speaking, if you feel like getting away from it all, and you can get here, ---number-removed---, and we'll see if we can arrange something. All are most welcome, even if you only call for a chat.
Being able to love your fellow man is one of life's gifts.
So love and best wishes to you all,

Graham (Circuit)

hi graham welcome im usually in the chat room so i would love to chat with youConfusedmile:

wow... are you ok on posting your number just that? by the way, welcome and hope you'll have fun here..hehe.. i'm from the Philippines but i don't mind me havin' a phone pal. here you go... ---number-removed---..... hope to hear from you soon...

toomuch45 Wrote:hi graham welcome im usually in the chat room so i would love to chat with youConfusedmile:
Would love to chat with you too. Unfortunately cannot access internet for a couple of weeks. Text me if you can, +44 7546 266 196. Best wishes and love, G xxxx

welcome to the forums

Hi and welcome to GS. By the way, not the smartest thing to do... posting your number. Especially since you entered a UK number and this site is based in the UK.

hi there Circuit...i'm sorry i wasn't able to answer your call... the moment i finished sending you that private message, i immediately went to sleep cause it was really early in the morning at that time here in our country... hope you understand.. hehe.. thanks for the effort though... hope someday, i'd be able to answer your call and really have a nice chat/talk with you.... hehe

Circuit Wrote:My dear Friends,

I have put a few posts on this very commendable site, but thought I would introduce myself. Unfortunately I shall be off line (except for odd occasions) for the next 2 weeks. I am a
middle aged, gay man, very healthy, fit and active, but living in an isolated part of the world, the Western Isles of Scotland. While I can cope with any amount of beautiful scenery, there are not very many beautiful people here. Having lived all over the UK, and indeed in Europe and South Africa, I am no stranger to the gay scene or the gay community, which, in general and for the most part I admire enormously. Well, basically speaking, if you feel like getting away from it all, and you can get here, call me +44 (0)7546 266196, and we'll see if we can arrange something. All are most welcome, even if you only call for a chat.
Being able to love your fellow man is one of life's gifts.
So love and best wishes to you all,

Graham (Circuit)
Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]Its understandable why you feel isolated, considering your location:redface:.
Hope you don't mind me asking, but i'm curious. After your travels, what made you decide to live there in the Scotish isles? And also, what is it like living on such a small island?

And may i sugest moving the phone number to your profile? As that way only members can see it.Confusedmile:

Hope you enjoy your time here Graham.:biggrin:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

The Virgin Wrote:wow... are you ok on posting your number just that? by the way, welcome and hope you'll have fun here..hehe.. i'm from the Philippines but i don't mind me havin' a phone pal. here you go... +639062024746..... hope to hear from you soon...
May i also sugest you remove your phone number/move it to your profile V?
As you can never be too careful on the internet.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

aw. ok...hehe.. thanks for the advise Genersis...