Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Always been clean
Josuepek Wrote:Hi guys

What do you do when your boyfriend is not clean and don't wash himself properly which impact the conditions of sex ?
Can you advise

Well...

... I find it funny that one would complain that an ass smells like ass... FacepalmRoflmaoI would love to know what ass is suppose to smell like... Vinegar and rose water? :tongue:

(Truncated: History of soap, humans evolved for NOT bathing, and side tracks into pheramones, perfumes and the insanity of the modern world)

You're the problem, not him. He is happy to be himself, you desire him to be something he is not.

That might make more sense if I kept the history lesson between... But there is google, so google up history, evolution of humans and stupid waste of resources on a dying world.

Take a long hot bath together.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:Take a long hot bath together.

:eek: Must you solve things so easily??????

Wavey

I can understand if something just doesn't smell right once... you know, people make mistakes.
But if it's habitual that one is unwashed, I tend to shy away from that person. I'm not a fan of BO or ass smell.

And FTR, I shower every day - twice a day if possible.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote::eek: Must you solve things so easily??????

Wavey

1blue1 Wavey
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I mean...he's not like leaving skid marks or anything? From what distance? I mean ass is going to smell like ass if your nose is all up in it...but if you're 10 ft away probably shouldn't be smelling ass...from his ass. ass.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!