Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I Being Too Brave?
i think your very brave wanting to come out but dont put yourself at risk, i think your friend is right, he is thinking of your safety first...obviously he has no problem with you been gay so why not just let the people you know and love and most of all trust know for now - been locked away or worse for making a stand wont do u or your freinds and family any good, time will bring changes for the better im sure but for now play it safe i think

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:You are not too brave. If you want to come out, the do it. There is no such thing as being too brave. Good luck. :]

Yes, I agree! I thought of "There is no such thing as being too brave" as well and you said it before.

What you're doing is a brave thing, especially in the environment you're in and the people who live there. I hope things go well for ya and good luck from me too!

All i can say is stay alive. You can't enjoy life if your not.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Okay after much consideration, I have made the decision to only come out and be out to my trusted circle of friends.

I should not rush to be fully out whilst living in Malaysia. It's for my own good as I need to protect myself from ignorant people.

The time to fully come out will eventually arrive but it is not now. It's a bummer but again, it is for my own good.

Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts on this matter with me. You guys helped me a lot. Very, very much appreciated.

Good decision Jay, I know it sucks having to hide part of yourself but we all want you to be safe and happy Confusedmile:

Jay Wrote:Okay after much consideration, I have made the decision to only come out and be out to my trusted circle of friends.

I should not rush to be fully out whilst living in Malaysia. It's for my own good as I need to protect myself from ignorant people.

The time to fully come out will eventually arrive but it is not now. It's a bummer but again, it is for my own good.

Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts on this matter with me. You guys helped me a lot. Very, very much appreciated.

Good luck with whatever you decide. xxx

Well I came out to another trusted friend few days ago. Female friend. She accepts my sexual orientation happily with no hassle. Phew.

It will be a secret between us.

sounds good ... and I think its very important .. but please take care

fenris Wrote:sounds good ... and I think its very important .. but please take care

Will do Fen. I promise.

maybe you should have a look that some of your best friends can reach us here .. if something happened... we can do something from outside .. like AI.. or whatever....
In some cases its better to be prepared.,...