Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I Bi?
Hi there,

I'm new on the site and since i dont have anyone close to discuss this with i came to y'all! So heres the scoop. Ever since i was little i loved to crossdress in my mothers clothes. I had secretly done this daily up until a year or so ago.(im 17) And more recently ive been active on grindr a gay connect app flirting, sending and recieving pics, and skyping with guys. I've been too scared to actually go through with meeting another gay guy and after i cum i feel as if i want nothing to do with being attracted to guys. I still enjoy dressing like a girl and i want to be fem but i am masculine. I have no idea if im actually bi or what so any thoughts?

-mark :confused:

Hi and welcome Smile

dressing like a woman doesn't mean that you are gay. It can for example mean that you are a woman Smile But I guess you would know if you were a transsexual. If in doubts, try doing some research. Or you can be straight and find pleasure in cross dressing. Emotional, or sexual.

Not wanting to have anything with being attracted to guys - that can be your upbringing and the influence of the society you live in.

Flirting with guys - you can be gay, bi or straight and curious Smile

Sometimes the desire to cross dress has nothing to do with sexual orientation, as said above. Your feelings of wanting to be feminine might be derived from wanting to possibly be a male to female trans. Or, more simply, a woman who currently has a females body.

Definitely take some time to research. I can't share links quite yet, but ISNA is a good place to start and so is the site, Iamtransgendered . com/ transsexuals_transvestites_transgendered.aspx

just put the spaces together and you should get the full formed link. Tell us what you find out about yourself. And no need to rush. Discovering yourself takes time. And, you may just be gay too. All in all, I would say definitely a bit queer, in a very good way.

Flirting with guys - you can be gay, bi or straight and curious Confusedmile:
Or just experimenting which happens to lots of individuals, at this point I would just follow what I am curious about, and see how I feel inside with each step, remember that upbringing and preconcieved ideas can influence your thoughts so try and stay open minded, many straights "look around at other avenues" just for the experiance, see how you honestly feel in each tiny step and evaluate your direction from there, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

I don't know either. Maybe you're bi but have enough internalized homophobia (even if subconscious) that once the sexual part of your brain calms down the homophobic part kicks in. Or maybe you're actually straight but very feminine in your tastes. I knew a guy like that once, a bi-curious cross dresser but definitely into women first (and was a big fan of being pegged).