Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I Bi?
I love women. They're hot, sexy, and I love getting my groove on. But every once in a while, I feel attracted to a guy because he's smart and I find intelligence really attractive. On rare occasions, an opportunity will arise and I will F him. But I feel like ShT afterwards for days. I don't think I find men attractive, but just a few smart ones and i want to get in his pants. Then a couple months ago, I was talking with someone, real smart guy, and I was turned on. Then I start touching "him" and I was really turned on for a minute, but lost interest. What am I? I know I'm straight, but do I like guys on the side? Does that mean I'm bi?

I would say yes, you are bi. You are attracted to both girls and guys. Just because you are not attracted equally, doesn't mean you aren't bi.

There is nothing wrong with being bi. On the other hand you can choose not to follow you attraction to guys (or girls) if you think it would make your life easier/simpler/better.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Sounds a teensy bit bi to me ... which I think is probably the worst of all possible worlds.

Good luck

i would say yes. it was the other way around for me though, i knew i was gay but after i started hanging around a lot of girls i realized i was quite attracted to a few. some would come on to me and pretty soon after i started coming on to them back, the rest is history. i've chosen to stay on one side of the fence for now but that doesn't mean i still don't.."get the feeling." lol

Thank you for your inputs.

When you said, "but that doesn't mean i still don't.."get the feeling."" What do you do about that? I'm not sure if I should explore it or ignore it. I think I will ignore it since I'm mostly straight. But I don't even know how deep my affection for men goes. I'm a gang and stuff like that isn't tolerated. That how it was growing up. So I don't know just how far I could go.

Firstly... from the sounds of it, you are indeed bisexual. I think you've gone beyond just bi-curious as you said you've explored sex with another guy.

All I can suggest is that should you find yourself in a relationship with a male or female, you stay faithful even though you might find yourself wanting sex with the gender you're not in an r'ship with. Until then, play safe with whatever casual encounters you have.

it's all up to you, surfer. you can choose to explore or ignore, it's your life do what you will don't let me stir you in the wrong way. as for me i usually ignore but that doesn't mean i don't explore every now again.

Only you can know what you are. Just be you weather that be bi gay straight trans etc

a real str8 guy wouldn't end up being attracted to another guy in any way. ,. . . in my opinion, u're a bi. But you shouldn't get confused, . just go with the flow, n choose the path that u feel most comfortable.
Just enjoy ur life !
If u really wanna get ur dick in their pants. .
a little bit efforts won't hurts Tongue
hahaha
it will be a luck if u get a YES. .

play it smart, play it save..

In my opinion I would say that you probably are bi-sexual.
You said you do have some attraction towards men.
And like a lot of the others said, you should explore your sexuality. To find out more.
Being bi-sexual is not always easy. You'll find yourself often wanting the opposite of what you have.