Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I Fooling Myself?
Hi everyone,

I've been trying to figure myself out for years. I keep dating women like crazy. But my relationships never work out. And I love doing things a girl would want to do instead of guy things. Like shopping and seeing romantic movies and all that. Not into cars or victoria's secert super models or any of that. Am I just fooling myself with dating women and I'm actually gay or?

feminineguy1985 Wrote:Hi everyone,

I've been trying to figure myself out for years. I keep dating women like crazy. But my relationships never work out. And I love doing things a girl would want to do instead of guy things. Like shopping and seeing romantic movies and all that. Not into cars or victoria's secert super models or any of that. Am I just fooling myself with dating women and I'm actually gay or?

The only relevant criteria is whether or not you are sexually attracted to men.

Hi,

I would say that shopping or romantic movies are not an indicator Smile
Why the relationships didn't work?
Do you want to cuddle a guy or a girl (or both)? Do you see yourself growing older with a man or a woman?

stereotypes mean nothing.

you're gay (or bi) if you're attracted to men. that's it ~

I have been attracted to guys before. And I see more of myself with a guy then a girl. I'm more of the "female" of relationships, that women can't stand it and leave.

What the others said. Whether you prefer shopping to cars has nothing to do with your sexual orientation.

Well as I said a few posts back. I've been attracted to guys before and all that.

Basically if your penis becomes hard when you fantasize about ONLY men, you're gay.
Basically if your penis becomes hard when you fantasize about men AND women, you're bi.
Basically if your penis becomes hard when you fantasize about ONLY women, you're straight.

Simples.

...This is probably the most abruptly blunt post I've ever made.

Thank you for the advice.

Sorry, the post you made right before mine didn't show up when I posted. Yeah, if you see yourself more with a guy than with a girl, you may be gay or bi leaning towards men. Although somewhere out there there's certainly a woman looking for just the kind of man you say you are in the relationship Wink