Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I Gay?
I'll be gentle: Do you like sex with another guy? Does the idea of a relationship with another man appeal to you (beyond your bros)?

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have to type out my signature to finish my point.

Forget the sex part for a moment. Who do you see yourself having a long-term relationship with - man or woman?

That should give you some sort of clue.

Arizona Wrote:Let me add some more:

I had sober sex once, and I couldnt stay fully erect. My roommates girlfriends(Jen) friend (Rachel) broke up with her boyfriend, and creeped mine other my housemates facebook profiles. From there she decided who she wanted to have sex with to get back at her boyfriend (Something I didnt know at the time.) She chose me. Jen brought Rachel to my room on monday morning. Without even meeting Rachel, Jen pulle dme aside and told me that Rachel wanted to fuck. I said OK and I brought her to my room. (Inside I was VERY nervous because I'm sexually inexperienced). It wasnt enjoyable. I want to attribute my inability to stay hard to my nervousness, but who knows.

That sounds more like you were trying to have sex just for the sake of it, of course you would have had trouble. People can't just have sex with anyone, there has to be some attraction.
(If Rachel was ugly/fat/hairy in the wrong places/old would you still be questioning why you couldn't keep it up?)

Who really cares of your gay or straight. As long as your having fun and accepting of other people then the only people that you have to satisfy is yourself and your partner (whoever they are)