Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I No Good?
Well said all round I think !! :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I must live in the wrong country- cause all the nice looking guys around my age or what not, don't agree you all.

rookies2007 Wrote:I must live in the wrong country- cause all the nice looking guys around my age or what not, don't agree you all.

I dont know where you are located but there must be something wrong with the water Biggrinflip

I really do think you are hanging with the wrong people. I have been friends with some people who were not the most beautiful and no one in our group would ever say "Youre ugle". Those kind of people are just wrong and need a pencil in their eye - push it in real slow Laugh1

it is all just insane to me,
good luck,
frank

Im 19. Tbh I do pull quite a bit I just dont follow up, hence being single, my own fault! Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Okay,

If I am not bad looking, please answer these questions:

#1, Why did I show up to a gay bar and ignored and others I noticed were hit on.

#2, Why do I email guys and they ignore me- but email my friend who also has a picture up and we both give same replies?

#3, Why am I always told sorry not my type, sorry gotta go and any other excuse you can think of is thrown at me?

As for personality- yeah gay guys my age or younger really give a damn about that when they blowing you and yes this includes after several dates and NOT just a hookup.

In all fairness I simply like reply to all messages Smile
[/COLOR]

Your a goodlooking guy.

What are you wanting us to say....your clearly wanting someone to tell you your ugly here.

You are soo not, its their loss babe.

Theres someone out there for you which wont be long until your bumping into each other.

rookies2007 Wrote:I must live in the wrong country- cause all the nice looking guys around my age or what not, don't agree you all.

If I have to be honest for a moment: If there's one flaw about you, I think it's your sense of fashion, the pictures of you that you -do- have up, your clothing doesn't seem that impressive. :redface:

Maybe that's a reason why some people find you -unattractive-. In terms of pure appearance, you're handsome, however personally I like guys who are (very) fashionable and somewhat flashy, just my cents. Confusedmile:

King Gar,

Well, I dress very well. I just wish gay men esp. the younger guys wouldn't e so quick to judge- esp. my other Americans. My picture was taken on a hike.
I mean for a hike you are not going to wear dress clothes or a suit.

I find that quite offensive tbh. Not all young guys are the same yet you branded us as the same.
[/COLOR]