Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I No Good?
Nor do I undertsand why you are so worried what the younger guys are saying...(or anyone for that matter...)

Last try and then give up..because what is REALLY unattractive is someone who goes on and on and won't listen to advice.

People say all kinds of shit on-line...and in life actually. I always have a good time when I go out, and ALWAYS find at least a handfull of guys I find hot for one reason or another. But there are ALWAYS guys I know, who are definately in the "average" catagory moaning about how absolutely horrible everyone there is.

But on line it's even worse. You just can't win on line. For every person who gives me a compliment get a wanker calling me names or who do I think I am, or what an asshole am for not answering THEM and on and on. In fact it's SO bad I put a disclaimer on my profile pre-emptig the idiots who want to crap on me..... because they CAN! It's anonymous and easy and nobody enforces manners or simple decency.

Get a new picture. Have a friend take one in better light.... or it the gym, or try new fashion or change your hair, or your personality if you're so frazzled about what others think. Stop moaning and do something about it. There are a million things you can do if you're so bothered by this.

OR, you can believe what has been said here and stop listening to people much younger than you anyway (how about a grown up?) or idiots on the internet who just ant to get laid and make themselves look and feel better than they are by dumping on strangers.

But paleeeeze stop trying to get us all to sit on the pitty potty with you. If you don't ant to believe us, put in some work and change the things you don't like about yourself.

Michael is right. you should listen to what he said in this thread if you really want to see improvement. BTW you rookies you seem to listen to the advice the younger guys give you. Smile

On that note i will add being overly insecure, lack confidence, moaning about things rather doing something about it shows a passive attitude towards life and is thoroughly unattractive. If you think you are in anyway like that this is what you should change!

does ddim yn hoffi coffi :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I received another email tonight Sad

Guy called me retarded looking. Another guy said it looks like I had my face busted open with a baseball bat. These all came from guys my age or younger. Face reality, I am one ugly son of a bitch!

I need a hug badly!

rookies2007 Wrote:I received another email tonight Sad

Guy called me retarded looking. Another guy said it looks like I had my face busted open with a baseball bat. These all came from guys my age or younger. Face reality, I am one ugly son of a bitch!

I need a hug badly!

Why are you listening to all these emails? :confused:

Dude people will always have opinions, doesnt mean their opinion is right or wrong?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yeah , where do you get these emails from? A site? Cant believe people talking to you like this...

If you were here i would have taken and out to a bar just to dance, chat with everyone around and enjoy yourself without waiting people to make a move.
Just have fun without expecting anything

That would be the first lesson i could 'teach' you.
The second one would be how shallow the world is thus you shouldnt care too much about what others say.
The third will be expanding on the shallowness would be that you cant have too many clothes and how to wear them. Trust me if you lack confidence fitting your self in a sexy pair of trousers a trendy jacket ect ect will make you feel GOOD! Dance2

So to highlight this: have fun, dont worry , go shopping!!

Bighug

i've only been in a gay bar ONCE in my life, a few weeks ago. it was a really small bar, and when i walked in everyone started to stare. not because i am gorgeous (i'm the cute, tender, nice, guy-next door type - NOT what gay guys are looking for in those bars), but because i was one of the youngest people in there. i got all kinds of glances and, even if nobody walked up to me, i felt like i was being hunted. a piece of meat! ok so i'm not into the gay bar scene, and that felt really strange, the way guys care so much about "freshness" and looks... i'll tell you, my favourite dating place would be a gay library. that would be so cool, a library/cafe where people can meet, have a nice drink, conversation etc., where what matters are common interests and personality, not quick fucks!

confidentially, you're not ugly at all. in fact i'd say you're very manly. quite roughly carved features, but i personally like that in a man. i like the idea of tough exterior / melting inside when it comes to me :biggrin: helps in bed too, when discussing versatility Wink

so relax, you look fine. keeping along the idea that you're not is not going to help you, or the people here. accept that you've just met shallow people who are looking for stereotypes. get over it. Confusedmile:

From what site are these emails coming from... I'd suggest ditching it and trying other sites!!

If it counts for anything,I think you're cute!Men can be such mean bitches.rookies,don't listen to what they say about you,what do they know?

rookies2007 Wrote:I received another email tonight Sad

I need a hug badly!

Sorry, I dont believe it or youre not telling us something or Biggrinflip ???

Just too weird!

Hugs anyways,
frank