Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I No Good?
I'm with Wouldlikemuscle - where do you go to GET this kind of abuse ? Do you actively post pictures of yourself on sites and ask people to comment ?

Because in my experience, even though I consider myself to NOT be good looking, NOBODY has ever turned around and told me I'm ugly, because I just don't put myself in the position of ever asking the question !

So yeah - as I say, I think Wouldlikemuscle's spot on when he says just stop going to these places where you GET this kind of abuse, as they ARE a waste of your time.

Michael and Spotysocks are also accurate when they say that, when all's said and done, you can either listen to what we're saying to you, or choose to ignore us, but you wouldn't get us to change our minds OR offer you that much more encouragement than we already have, because NONE of us think you're ugly, and NONE of us can do anything more than that to change your mind really.

It's YOU that has to believe it.

Twazzle is also right in that you can never really tar a whole group of people with the same brush - he's 19 and HE has never insulted you, nor is he likely to 'coz he's lovely !!

Anyhow - that's just my thoughts.

Take 'em or leave 'em Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Where do I go? Good question and I'll answer it Smile

I have my picture posted on manhunt. I did have it posted in gay.com but removed it. I'll be in a chat room and say hello. Guys ignore me when my picture was up. However, this real cute guy comes into room says hello and everyone say hi to him.

Or even worse: Same thing happened at that gay bar I went to. How does this all suppose to make me feel? It makes me feel not attractive.

Hi guys Smile

Thanks for the feedback Smile

One thing I've noticed is you all seem to be from the UK. I've never had problems with guys from the UK. It seems like it is my own Americans who find me not very good looking and mistreat me.

For what it counts Dan is from South Africa...Rolleyes

But yeah rookies listen to the advice here not only the feedback, and make a change.

Isn't manhunt one of those sites I've heard of where you essentially pre-book your sex-partner ? As in like ordering a pizza online you'd click "Black, 6' Tall, 9" dick" and WHAMMO - he appears at your door ?

Or am I thinking of another site ??

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

yeah manhunt, gay.com, and adam4adam are all sites imo where you go to look for a one night stand, you don't go there expecting to find a partner.

If you choose to go through the internet route, I would stick with match.com and yahoo personals. I did both, got rejected a lot, but eventually I was contacted by my partner. It works, but you gotta get past the rejection.

Only you can choose to feel something and let something bother you. You really need to learn to care a little less and be happy with what you have. No one is ever going to find a partner if they aren't mostly happy by themselves.

I was not looking for my other half when I opened my accounts. I was happy on my own and was quite busy. I was a whole person to begin with and my partner is just the icing on the cake (even though sometimes I want to scrape the icing off and throw it in the trash because he's being a f*cking idiot......but that's another story).

Maybe you should work on your mental health as much as your physical health. It's been established by this community that you are not ugly, so you don't have to worry as much about that, but what you should do is working on how to make yourself happy. Read some self help books, go see a shrink (mine helped mee), go see your doctor (you might have a depression problem, I do and the meds seem to work... my mood swings aren't as severe as they were in the past and I'm having less anxiety issues), just work on trying to make yourself happy.

shadow Wrote:Isn't manhunt one of those sites I've heard of where you essentially pre-book your sex-partner ? As in like ordering a pizza online you'd click "Black, 6' Tall, 9" dick" and WHAMMO - he appears at your door ?

Or am I thinking of another site ??

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

LOL Wow sounds like a fun? Site.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Awwwwwwwww darlin',

Bighug ((( I know ))) Lol2.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xx

-Signs up and meets for some fun.

ROOKIES MATE. MAY I SAY. Going on sites like that to me your asking for abuse Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I've tried all different type of websites where gay men hang out. Yes, that does include matchup.com and yahoo personals. The only guys who contact me seem to be guys who are the age of my dad or very over weight guys.
I am 6'2" and 177 lbs.