Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I No Good?
I was told again today that I am UGLY looking Sad I really believe now that I am not good for anything! I need to talk to someone my own age or younger. I just don't feel attractive- this is NOT drama but someone crying out! [Image: d5c588-0-479770-6b69-main.jpg]

Rookies , we cannot stress this enough as all the thread you started are about you been told you are handsome. I honestly think you are ahandsomeguy and all the guys have said the same before .

Are you fishing for compliments....... Rolleyes

I think that you are handsome and people can be really mean sometimes. I got called ugly at least 3 times a day when I was in Canada at a summer camp this year, and I brushed it off. Don't take it to heart mate. What right have they got to say that about you, none so cancel their opinion they just try and bring you down. There are a lot of people in this world that will bring you down, without you bringing yourself down mate.

Peter xxx

I really cant judge a book by its cover, but I can say beauty isnt just skin deep. Rolleyes Well Visual beauty is, but inside you could be the most beautiful guy in the world. The one I yet to find -Sighs..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I am just hurting! I've been called today, loser and been rejected! Went to my first gay bar and not one single guy approached me. It really hurt. I don't feel attractive or wanted!

Let me tell you something else.....

I worked for years (24 actually) as a professional model and SO many people I worked with were told by people over their lives that they were ugly and 70% of them had ow self esteem even years later. Read what any of the top female models say and EVERY one of them will tell you that people told the for most of their lives that they were big and ugly and called them names.

You are NOT ugly, you're just not. Not everyone is for eveyone and not everyone is everones taste. Believe me, I've stood in front of more people in my life and been passed over because i wasn't "what they were looking for"..... and you move on to the next person who YOU ARE what they are looking for.

What I will tell you, and this is FACT (!!!!!). Anyone who tells you that you are ugly is one ugly person on the INSIDE, and there is not enough outer beauty in the world to make up for that deficit.

These people who told you that, was it online? I bet it was. What you need to realize is that the computer has become the new "road rage". People feel safe and anonymous and feel they have the right to be "honest"...which normally means to be a complete horses ASS while giving them some "out" for bad behavior.

Just because you might not be everyones cup of tea, (nor is everyones yours remember) this does not make you ugly. Nor more than the Mona Lisa is ugly just because one person thinks so.

Or because someone managed to log onto a pc!

Better than when I went to a gay bar had like 50yo men touching me up. Put me off Gay Bars for life :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Salty,

But, I am not that old! I am only 32 and was at the bar with mostly guys 18-35 Sad Was there for 3 hours and not one single guy hit on me or talked with me.

Salty,

Plus, it would be nice if a cute guy like you actually hit on me or what not- but I welcome to reality.

rookies2007 Wrote:Salty,

Plus, it would be nice if a cute guy like you actually hit on me or what not- but I welcome to reality.

Heh cute I wish but thanks Rolleyes

I dont really get hit on, much.., and it doesnt bother me at all :biggrin:
Dude your some guys prince charming, and once he gets you he wont let you go Rolleyes
[/COLOR]