Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I Obligated to tell my roommate?
Which is why I'm glad I have a single room at my college :3

my crew broke down my closet and dragged me out of it...fortunately I never experienced any malice other than when I was out drinking on night and a "friend" of mine showed his ugly side when drunk.

Its not really roommates busines' at all. No reason to tell if you dont feel like telling him.

I never told mine last year.

There really is no reason to tell him, he never informed you.

Your sexuality is a private thing that is the business of know one else .
As long as you have rules regarding notice to when you have company ,it should all work out.

Since the problem is solved with you, I would burst out my bubble and sob over my room mates, which are a huge mess -___-

College is an educational experience where we learn the TRUTH about life and each other.

I would tell a roommate he could have sex with anyone he wants. Do you mind if I watch you fuck someone? If he says YES, I would pull up a chair and comment on his performance.

I would offer to have sex with a guy in front of him. I would tell him to take notes and comment on your perfor.mance.

If you are lucky, he may want to try you out. Fucking a roommate can be a lot of fun.

The TRUTH always wins in the end. I liked taking it in the end with others watching.

gilhooly Wrote:If you are lucky, he may want to try you out. Fucking a roommate can be a lot of fun.

i think you missed the bit where arby said he had met another guy , and when he said his roommate has a girlfriend . the possibility of fucking his roommate is a completely irrelevant thing (that shouldn't be condoned anyway because having sex with someone who is in a relationship is wrong)
but mostly it's irrelevant .

WHY do people think this is an "issue"????

Do other people need to tell you they dont brush thier teeth?
Or that they wear the same undies two days in a row?
Or that thier natural hair color is something its not right now?
Or that thier brother or sister is in prison?
Or that daddy likes screwing watermelons when momma isnt home?

What the hell does you preferring men have to do with anything?