Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I a girl or not?
So I went grocery shopping this weekend and right before I entered the store, a homeless man said to me "Nice hair, ma'am" before asking me for change. My hair is green and shoulder-length and was wearing a T-shirt, gym shorts, and flip flops. Oh yes, I'm also a guy. Seriously, even a kid at Target knew I was male a couple days agoRolleyes Anyone have a similar experience?

I've experienced the same, but they've told me I'm a boy. lol :] I don't know if I mind though.. Green hair is really cool, can you post a pic?

Maybe he became homeless because he couldnt tell the difference between men and women?!

When I was six or seven I offered a seat to a lady on a bus. She turned to my mum and said "Oh thank you. What a polite little girl!" That sort of thing seemed to happen quite a lot. I'm hoping my beard and shaven head has put a stop to it now.

marshlander Wrote:When I was six or seven I offered a seat to a lady on a bus. She turned to my mum and said "Oh thank you. What a polite little girl!" That sort of thing seemed to happen quite a lot. I'm hoping my beard and shaven head has put a stop to it now.

yeah... now the others offer you a seat in the bus.... uh... i mean ... nice.... you must been a nice little boy.... many, maaaany years ag.... uh..... as you was a kid..... :redface:

that comes out of it when I want to make compliments.... i´m so sorry

Well, this is my life on a daily, basis. I think I've complained on here as well about my androgynous appearance. Luck to you, it only happened once to you! Were you bothered by this mistaken identity? Or did you secretly loved it, as a testament of your unmistakable beauty?

LoL @ Marshlander, your sharp humour kills me!!

Aaycle Wrote:... Were you bothered by this mistaken identity? Or did you secretly loved it, as a testament of your unmistakable beauty? ...
I hated it, actually. I knew I was a boy and found it very confusing when people thought I was a girl.

marshlander Wrote:I hated it, actually. I knew I was a boy and found it very confusing when people thought I was a girl.

but that was the same here ... I remember .. must be in 1980 .. I was 13 that time and it was cool to have long hairs in front of the face best was a bit over the nose ... I was very blond that time... and I have had a small mustache that time. My sisters many times want to decide me what I am ... a male with short hairs ... or a girl with womens beard *G