Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I a total top?
BathEd Wrote:I suspect there is no easy answer to this but I'd appreciate any advice. I'd consider myself almost 100% top, I've only tried bottoming a handful of times and all with my current boyfriend. I only enjoyed the experience once, when I had quite a bit to drink.

My boyfriend usually prefers to bottom and even if we play together with another guy almost always chooses for me and the other guy to top him.Before that my previous boyfriend was only interestedin bottoming with me, and I'd never felt nearly comfortable enough to even try bottoming with a hookup because to me it needs a whole other level of trust.

Sometimes I think I'm missing out on an experience or that my boyfriend is (he did really like it when he tried topping me) but when I've got really horny and tried it hasn't been a nice experience.

Any thoughts?
I have lots of thoughts. Thanks for asking! :tongue:

It's possible the guys you've let top simply suck at it (I'm not kidding, the first guy I let top had no idea how to use what he had). If you just want some anal play, there are PLENTY of items for sale at adult stores and online shopping sites.

To be honest, I have no idea what this problem is like. When I'm bottoming, I cum stupid hard.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I want a daddy I can cover in sugar, then lick the sugar off... Would that work?

:tongue:

I prefer butterscotch syrup myself.

Sagrin

I will admit that if Hugh Jackman ever fancied me, he can have anything he wants!!!!
(and I would be requesting him wear his Wolverine outfit!!)
(yeah, like that will ever happen....but hey, thats my fantasy!!)

[Image: th?id=H.4668132251862870&pid=1.7&w=273&h=188&c=7&rs=1]

Damn! I need a COLD shower now!!!

You don't wake up one morning and decide "Today, I will run a marathon!" Or if you do, you are hurt and terribly sore.
Sound familiar? Lol anal sex isn't something that everyone can do easily from the start.

i think you have the answer indeed
you don't have to try out or experience to decide who you are/ what you are
i'm 100% bottom and i'm dead sure about that, i don't need to experiment or try anything just like i'm 100% gay i don't need to try a woman to know it

I don't get the point of trying to be in one categorie, and not just try and then decide of one's preference. Wink

I used to think I was a total top too. I had tried bottoming a couple of times with my first boyfriend and really didn't like it. Fortunately, in that relationship, my BF was more into bottoming. But with my current boyfriend, I wanted to try bottoming again, simply because I love him and wanted to take our relationship to a new level. The first few times we tried it with me on bottom were not good. I wasn't ready by any means, my BF was in too big of a hurry, and it hurt like HELL!! But we just recently purchased a set of training butt plugs online and they have helped tremendously! Plus my BF has learned to take his time and listen to me and pick up on when it feels good for me and when it doesn't. That combination has made all the difference! Smile