Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I alone here?
When I first started giving head I would swallow because I wanted my guy to be happy. I was young and I would even do this with a casual partner (obviously now I know this is not the safest thing to do).

I didn't like it, the bitter salty taste, but did enjoy having it all over my face. Eventually I stopped swallowing but would close my mouth and still let them unload on my face.

Flash forward about 5 years and I was in a serious relationship. With this guy I was comfortable, we were monogamous, and had been tested occasionally. With him I discovered how much I enjoyed him finishing while still inside me.

One day while getting him ready in my mouth, I went to far(ooops), and he came in my mouth. To my surprise, something I had decided I did not like and had been avoiding for years, turned out really good.

I don't know if taste-buds change or maybe it was because I loved him, but not only did I not hate it, I wanted more. I enjoyed the taste.

a few years later, we were no longer together and I discovered it was the taste bud change Wink

Not sure why I shared this story, a little bit horny this morning perhaps, or maybe out of boredom. Either way I guess there is a moral to this. Always give a second chance. (and don't be afraid to go too far occasionally)

:eyebrow-wiggle-smil

It's his diet..

What would crazy Jim say about this?

Let me think..................... hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

I've barely got two brain cells firing this morning.... Still thinking...................

I got it:

Don't forget to clean-up afterward.... It's so embarrassing when some of it is still drizzling down your chin when you go home the next morning....

Mother asks: What's that on your chin.

Me: Oh,,, it must be some of that Cream Pie I ate last night.

Mother: Well,, it doesn't look like Cream Pie to me,,,,, come here and let me get a closer look

Me: Mom,, it's sperm!!!

Mom: Faints onto the kitchen floor and spills the hot pot of spaghetti sauce all over herself.

Crazy Jim,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

[Image: RT9FEks.gif]
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

These might provide you with an answer:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/humanbody/trutha...aste.shtml

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all...aste-semen

http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Taste---...&id=164106

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/03...92371.html
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

given that every guy tastes different, i don't see how this is a taste bud thing. although taste buds do get recycled and at a very fast turnover rate actually. they are constantly being replaced, although this does not in itself translate to them changing taste detection. that remains the same. then there are the association circuits in the brain that are involved in taste perception and integration. and it is extremely rare for these to change (taste associations tend to be very long-lasting). taste is also made more complex by the fact that smell is a component of taste. so while you think you were repulsed by his taste, you may have been repulsed by his smell instead, in fact.

this is in line with my own experience. i have never changed my mind about taste in my whole 32 years of life. the first time i ate red beet was when i was five and i threw up everything i had in my gut because of it. i still won't go anywhere near red beet 27 years after the fact. that sensation was so intense that it affects me to this day. then, while i have never actually eaten fried onions, their smell is extremely repulsive to me, has been my whole life ever since i can remember. my mom used to keep telling me i would start to like it one day. that hasn't happened. still one of the most nauseating smells in existence.

so, taste doesn't change all that much. it is amazingly hard-wired. but maybe this is different for some other people. the taste receptors are encoded by the genes and it is possible that certain mutations affect their function in some way. there are differences, after all, between individuals. for example, sweet is detected by T1R2 and T1R3 taste receptors. but there's a catch -- it is the complex made out of both of these receptors that is responsible for the detection of all sweet taste except high concentrations of it which are also detected by T1R3 receptor alone. it is possible that people who love high concentrations of sweetness (including myself) have some sort of malfunction/mutation in the T1R3 or the T1R2 receptor making us less susceptible to extra sweet taste (extra sweet doesn't really feel all that extra sweet to me, rather it's quite regular sweet, in my experience, and one has to significantly increase the sweetness for me to tell the difference). differences like these are plausible.

another possible scenario is in the fact that while taste remains constant in the long term perspective, there can be transient changes in taste perception under stressful conditions (sleep deprivation, for example), resulting from the stress exerted on the brain. during one of the worst bouts of insomnia i can remember i couldn't sleep for 4 days in a row, and by the fourth day i had lost the taste of sweet altogether. the taste of some other things was also changed, and some were curiously conserved (meat).

but getting back to the subject of men -- i haven't had that experience. i swallow, always have, and i have never really had a problem with it (i wouldn't do it if i disliked the guy, but since i'm not having sex with men i don't like, that's never gonna be a problem). it's sexually rousing and enjoyable to do it as well, but it's clearly not the taste that i'm after. it's about the sexual intimacy it provides.
''Do I look civilized to you?''