Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I attractive?
Thanks for all the positive replies Smile it really does me good to get some 'confirmation' even though I know I shouldn't focus on what others might think about me.

I'm living pretty remote in Holland so when I go out I tend to go to Amsterdam, which is just fine really. The apps are more or less the only way here to get direct contact with gays/bi's since there's not much going on here. I just wondered why, even when people say I am goodlooking, guys on apps like tinder never 'match'. Like in 4 days of swiping, I could get like 0 results (it's like a tragic opera). I know these apps are the cause of my doubt, but then again, there it is. I'm 24 now, been out since I was 5 years old and romance never did last very long with me ;p. I am a sort of person that hangs out with a lot of people, likes to have fun and I want to experience as much as possible. I am open to almost anyone but when a guy shows interest, I get more reserved. And I think it has to do with the fact I can't know for sure whether his interest in me is believeable or not, especially since these days so many are just satisfied with the ones they can get most easily. Where's the commitment and passion? Anyways, I think I may have been putting my mind on these things for too long. There are plenty of other things I could focus on which are of more use to me than wondering whether I am good enough to someone or not. Thanks Supergrin

To be brutally honest you're not my type, but you're definitely not unattractive and I'm sure there are guys who'd find you really attractive and sexy, but I suppose it's just more difficult for a guy to show this to another guy. It's socially acceptable to turn your head after a girl, but not really after a guy. I'm coming from a homophobic country where you just can't afford hitting on another guy openly. That's why most gays here are single. I see you're from Netherlands where I suppose there aren't such problems, but I still think it could be part of the reason....

Yes, you're very attractive. I'm surprised you even need to ask.