Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I being too obsessive?
Hi, I'm a gay college male and I think I may suffer from the curse of "guy obsession"--or at least that's what I like to call it. Right now I'm going insane cuz I'm CONSTANTLY thinking about those "weird" college guys that checked me out, and I can't help but feel a sense of sadness and regret when I remember those strange but brief encounters with the so-called weird guys.

Why didn't any of us make a move when we had a chance? Why did I walked away when deep down I clearly wanted it? It's obvious we both had the hots for each other. In fact, I've always been drawn to those creepy guys that have the "mysterious air" to them. It's so intriguing... like, who the HELL are they? There's just this burning curiosity of mine to know who they are. I can remember the lustful stares they gave me, their bodily movements that denotes sexual tension, and the tactics of them trying to get sneak peeks of me while I was undressing in the college locker room. And of course, I have a deep longing to FIND those weird guys again and perhaps become gay lovers.

I don't understand why... but I feel an overwhelming strong connection with those guys. I feel there's potential among us. I can't get over the past, I just can't. There's this intense urge in my soul that screams out in desperation to find those guys AGAIN, or else my soul can't relax. I mean... I'm sure there are many more other "weird" guys out there for me, but for now I'm stuck longing for the guys of the past.

Is it a particular guy or guys? Maybe there's something about the guys that you found deeply attractive. I mean I would think you should just look for those type of guys and I'll tell you that I need to take my own advice, you miss out on every chance you don't take.

I'd be happy to dive into this more it sounds like you have a crush of some sorts.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:Is it a particular guy or guys? Maybe there's something about the guys that you found deeply attractive. I mean I would think you should just look for those type of guys and I'll tell you that I need to take my own advice, you miss out on every chance you don't take.

I'd be happy to dive into this more it sounds like you have a crush of some sorts.

Just guys in general, 4 different guys if I'm being exact. I don't often get male attention at all, but when I do it's often quite meaningful and a tad mystical due to the magnetic "pull" I feel towards those guys. It's hard to explain into words, but I literally felt a pull. Idk what it is, but I felt it... even before they noticed me, so I know for a fact there's something going on but I can't exactly grasp what it is.

One of the guys, in particular, that kept checking me out was really, really captivated by me. He couldn't take his eyes off me. The funny thing was when his friend asked him a question, but he ignored his friend (tuning him out) due to how focused he was on me. As I was walking to class, I turned around to take one last look at the guy... and of course, he was still staring at me. It was kinda creepy, but I loved the creepiness of it. I mean, if he wanted me so bad, he could have chased after me (which was what I wanted him to do). And yes, I'm sure he was staring at me since the hallways were relatively empty, besides me, the guy, and his friend.

I've had countless other similar incidents as well, but this one has been bothering me so much. Like, I wish I can just travel back in time and freaking TALK to the guy.

Ugh, I can't stop thinking about it. I feel like if they had made a move on me, we would've been together by now. My desire for a boyfriend has been running strong since then, and it's only building up the longer I go being single.

I was like you when I was younger (9th grade), I always thought that it was hormonal haha, I was interested in 4 guys at the same time but I didn't have anything with anyone and that's made me upset/sad because I couldn't choose what to do, I meet a "mysterious guy" who was in 12th, my bigger crush was in 8th, I liked a guy in 10th and then his bestfriend, and someone I met online from south america.

As an adult I forget to be interested in "mysterious guys", and also I met a few assholes ( between my 19-21)

Until a couple of weeks ago that I met someone in a class haha. but that's another story...

About you, just chill we have an moto in spanish that goes like this "If it's for you, even if you go away, and if not, even if you put in front". more like "if it's meant to be it will be" and don't think much about the past, because there is no use except to know how to act better in the present.

a tip... mysterious guys doesn't make the first move, because otherwise they would not be. Wink