Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I falling for a woman?
I was going to basically say an abbreviated version of that ^^^^^^

You are bisexual, so it's not that surprising that you like women as well. You probably have a PREFERENCE FOR MEN, but that does not mean you CANNOT LIKE WOMEN IF YOU ARE BISEXUAL.

You are not gay. You might "identify" as gay, but you'll still be able to occassionally like a women because you are bisexual.

I'm making these claims about you because this is what you've told us in the past. The truth is, is that you are probably fully able to have relationships with men and women, depending on what you like.

------------

If using labels prevents me from reaching you, I'll just put it like this:

If you can imagine going on dates, cuddling, waking up with a person, and if your private parts get excited when you think about them sexually, you're probably capable of going out with them, regardless of gender.

Hello,
By the sounds of it it may be the closeness of the friendship and what your pining for when she is gone could be the company of her not being there rather than the attraction plus with 17 years friendship you would need to ask yourself if you did get serious with her and it went wrong could it destroy the time span?? I know in life people do develop and change and our attractions change and so on life constantly evolves sothe only person who can decide whats what is whatever lies inside your heart and you

kindest regards

Drewsdad Wrote:Go with the flow follow your urges, consenting adults is all it takes.

Xyxthumbs Xyxthumbs

I'm rooting for you, Hank.

Gurrrrrllll Drama Bomb. Msn-slapping

Okay, so a long time ago, as BA has so archived so appropriately, you wasn't gay.

Omg gurl huh? Hypnotized-smiley

I get this may all be hard for you, it's confusing okay yeah, I'm sympathetic on that front, however gurl. I think your just sexual and wanna be somewhere.

It's like you wanna be bisexual cause then you can have both genders in your lap and it be "okay", but then wanna be gay because you like climbing guy's backs more than girls.

However, this bestfriend of yours since forever has now piqued your interest, cause of why?

I get you may have liked her all those long years, but never really realized for some reason, however, even if you are confused, why after 17 years of being best friends can you not talk to her but will talk to and confuse us?

I mean, if I liked a girl that I have been best friends with for 17 years, that bitch would know the size of my dick, my Douching routine and everything , so why not my affections for her?

That's graphic, but really, what was going on in this friendship for 17 years that you feel uncomfortable to talk to her? Yes it's hard and perhaps alittle awkward for both parties involved, but really she should be willing to try to understand, if not just hear you out on the matter.

What I think needs to happen is like BA said, be so honest omg, don't even leave out a single detail.

Prepare yourself for rejection, acceptance, to just stay friends or be something more.

Just talk to her though.

And as for your sexuality Mr.Chameleon pants.

You don't even gotta have a name for it. I am gay, because I like guys, and so far have no attraction to anything else. However I do not live my life solely by my sexuality and neither should you.

If you don't fit or align with a set sexuality, then gurl make up your own or just be a sexual person.

It's really not that important. It's not like you have to wear it on your forehead.

Go sit on a dick, rotate, eat a girl out and then masturbate to cartoons or something.

As long as you aren't hurting people with your sexuality, it don't matter in my opinion.

Hands-make-heart

Sorry, Honest Bitch on the scene here, reporting to Channel 69 Rofl - out

Lurking

The heart wants what the heart wants...life is crazy, I say go for it!