Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I gay
I am attracted to women (not men) but I have an insatiable urge to be topped. by men. I generally go 2-3 times per month to a local gay bath, rent a room, open the door, and lay on my stomach. Several guys wander in and out and top me (always with a rubber). I have no desire to top a man, kiss, or have him perform oral on me. Am I gay? A masochist? A submissive? Thanks for your response

do you have to put a name on it, other than un healthy?

well hopefully your not afraid of women.

You may just have a fetish for being topped.

call it like you want to call it as long as you like it :-)

I think you just want a bit more sex as a straight guy learn it by the bible.... that has nothing to do with "being gay".... being gay means that you want to spend your life with a other man.... all other things a sexual preferences.... but not wrong or bad, too Smile

You might just like the feel of a cock up your ass. Being gay isnt just taking it up the boat ya know. Most gay men want a relationship with another man and are attracted to them. Sexuality is such a weird thing >_<

I do not see this as 'gay'.

I see it as something different and potentially unhealthy. And not just due to the potential here for contracting any number of STD's.

You go regularly to a bath house and run through this ritual where you are basically allowing strange men to dominate you and have a bit of control over you. I suspect its the whole domination thing here that attracts you to doing this.

I do not see this as psychologically healthy, not in the way you described it.

I would suggest getting a mind mechanic (therapist) and discuss this with them. Let them help you to peel your mind back and look for the motivation and deeper reasons why this is something you do.

It may be simple fetish, a need to be dominated. Or it may be symptomatic of many other issues, from addiction to a feeling that you need to be punished for some reason.

First thing that came to mind when I read this ,is a blood curdling bone shattering scream.
Have you lost your mind , the health risks alone are astonishingly high, you are leaving yourself open to be raped.

If men really do not turn you on ,but the act of submissive does then perhaps a female dominatrix can satisfy your urges.

What ever you choose , I would really like to suggest that you get some professional help, regarding the low image that you have of yourself.

Stay safe.

they're right you could get STD's from the bath house, why not try a dildo for now or find a girl who doesn't mind putting on a strap on. It's actually a little more common than you think, on another forum I was on a lot of guys posted because they thought they might be gay from enjoying anal sex. just try not to label yourself and stay safe while exploring Xyxthumbs

Pegging might be a better option. It in fact IS a better option if you find someone willing. A bathhouse is a TERRIBLE place to meet and hook-up (which, as a general, is risky business!) From what I can gather though, it's very similar to the way a lesbian would use a dildo. A dildo is indeed the replica of the male sex organ which is used to stimulate a woman. One might ask why a lesbian uses the most iconic part of a man. In my opinion, it's just the means to an end (no pun intended). What works to get you off, although it comes from a man, does not mean that you yourself are attracted to the way men look nor does it mean that you biologically respond to the hormones that reside in men.