Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I gay
Thank you for the responses. I plan to go to a bathhouse in Phoenix on Wednesday. I know this is wrong, on so many levels, but I just cannot say no. This is a terrible addiction.

Why not just tell your wife and hopefully let her do you with a strap-on? Lol
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

phxbot Wrote:Thank you for the responses. I plan to go to a bathhouse in Phoenix on Wednesday. I know this is wrong, on so many levels, but I just cannot say no. This is a terrible addiction.

Are you really going to give in to this addiction ; what about your health ?
If you are not concerned about your own safety, surely you must be concerned about your partners health.

Please think about getting some help , I fear for your safety.

phxbot Wrote:Thank you for the responses. I plan to go to a bathhouse in Phoenix on Wednesday. I know this is wrong, on so many levels, but I just cannot say no. This is a terrible addiction.

Addiction, is this your word or are you echoing back what we said?

If you know that this is an addiction, really feel it then you are taking the first step in recovery.

There is http://www.slaafws.org/ (Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous).

If you really feel that this is an addiction, how about instead of planning on Wednesday to go to a bath house you find a meeting place instead and go there?

Its just one night, just one missed bathhouse visit. You don't have to promise to go to more meetings, don't have to promise to never visit another bath house ever again. Just go to one meeting.

You aren't gay if you like woman. But, you also wanna be topped by a man so your bi.

i wouldnt say your gay id just say u love anal but cant get a girl to do it for obvious body fuctioning reasons so the only urge is to ask a guy