Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I gay?
Hello Paul Welcome

To answer your question, Yes !
You are gay , there is nothing you can do about it and you should stop fearing it.

There is nothing wrong with you , if you are feeling uncomfortable living a lie.
Stop living the lie , be true to your self , grow old with someone you love,your career will not be there in your Autumn years , your partner will.

Yep! :biggrin:

Obvious troll is obvious.

In the past ten years I've slept with just three men and only a handful of times. You don't need sexual activity to tell yourself you're gay. If you're gay, you're just gay! It's hard to explain but I love men in ways I could never love women. I love being with men, I love dancing with men, I love going out and having a drink with a man. I can be friends with a woman and do all those things with them, but it wouldn't be the same, it wouldn't get my blood rushing and it would be really boring Sad

your gay, deal with it.

Being gay is not a "disease" . You are still a human.

Thank you for your replies!

Hello and Welcome to GaySpeak PaulS. My experience of life looks very much like yours. After trying out a gay relationship, I had a very good relationship with a woman for four years. Contrary to you, though, this relationship seemed to work for me and for us. We broke up for reasons that were not sentimental but circumstantial.

As I was not sure that I was being honest to myself, despite having been happy with my girlfriend, I promised myself that I'd not fool any other woman into a relationship with me and kept to my word... being celibate for the next 18 years of my life. I have now been in a partnership with a wonderful man for ten years, and I know this is what is right for me.

Your case sounds an awful lot like mine. So I'm guessing you are gay and are ready to give it a second try because, after all, you've realised that you were only fooling yourself (and possibly the woman in your life). If your star sign is correct, it is not surprising that it's taken you all this time to realise this. Taureans are slow making decisions, but they are generally very soundly grounded, once their minds are made up.

Good luck with pursuing a nice same sex relationship in which you can thrive, love and be loved to the full extent of your hearts' capacities. Maybe you'll 'waste' a little less time than I did.

Thank you
I will carpe diem

Thank you!!!
princealbertofb Wrote:Hello and Welcome to GaySpeak PaulS. My experience of life looks very much like yours. After trying out a gay relationship, I had a very good relationship with a woman for four years. Contrary to you, though, this relationship seemed to work for me and for us. We broke up for reasons that were not sentimental but circumstantial.

As I was not sure that I was being honest to myself, despite having been happy with my girlfriend, I promised myself that I'd not fool any other woman into a relationship with me and kept to my word... being celibate for the next 18 years of my life. I have now been in a partnership with a wonderful man for ten years, and I know this is what is right for me.

Your case sounds an awful lot like mine. So I'm guessing you are gay and are ready to give it a second try because, after all, you've realised that you were only fooling yourself (and possibly the woman in your life). If your star sign is correct, it is not surprising that it's taken you all this time to realise this. Taureans are slow making decisions, but they are generally very soundly grounded, once their minds are made up.

Good luck with pursuing a nice same sex relationship in which you can thrive, love and be loved to the full extent of your hearts' capacities. Maybe you'll 'waste' a little less time than I did.