Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I gay or not?
We are lucky over here, mostly!

CardShark Wrote:Why not?

I've never really chatted up women or men come to think of it.
But I believe I can talk to women better.

*puts on drag*

Hello there,
Im emily howard and im a ladee.. Just a normal ladee walking doing ladee things cardshark... Dont mind me just one ladee in a lift

How was that cardi??? Did the chat up work?

Roflmao LOL you got me crying of laughter!!

Just my thoughts...

sweetlad86 Wrote:I'll start by say I class my self Bi, but I really cant chat girls up, guys no problems.

I've got plenty of straight male friends who really can't chat a girl up for toffee! Its not whether you can or not, but whether you want to.

sweetlad86 Wrote:I think I fancy girls but I have never had sex with a girl so don't know if I really fancy girls with out having that sort of contact.

Trouble with testing it out like that is that if you loved it, it was fantastic, etc. you've got your answer, however if that weren't the case it might be that she was lousy in bed, you had performance anxiety, she wasn't in the mood, you'd had too much to drink, etc. etc. etc., or it might be that you are fully gay. Bottom line you could well end the evening without answering your question.

I may however be biased, I've never felt the need to try doing anything with a girl to know that I had no desire to. I'd be curious to know how many gay guys have previously experiemented with girls?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:I'd be curious to know how many gay guys have previously experiemented with girls?
I for one have not, I only got the chance to try once but I was never remotely interested. I was also incredibly clueless when I was at school, so it took a girl actually aking me to sleep with her at a party for me to realise she liked me. xD

fredv3b Wrote:...
I'd be curious to know how many gay guys have previously experimented with girls?

Do you mean as a general rule (statistics)? or the gays on this board (first hand evidence)???

princealbertofb Wrote:Do you mean as a general rule (statistics)? or the gays on this board (first hand evidence)???

Either / both / whatever interesting anecdote people have to share
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.