Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I gay or not?
right then, could be gay?

I'll start by say I class my self Bi, but I really cant chat girls up, guys no problems.

I'm starting to think that I'm just trying to not say the word "GAY" lol!

I think I fancy girls but I have never had sex with a girl so don't know if I really fancy girls with out having that sort of contact.

Any ideas please?

Anything's possible! Try yourself out in different situations. Eventually you'll find out which way you swing. It's not always obvious, specially if you've enjoyed the influence of tradition and religion Flamingdevil

Good luck and in the meantime have (safe) fun.

I always feel right chatting guys up thought lol!

I find women very attractive, I think they can be very beautiful, not sexually though, I am gay. I shall now pop over and give you my warmest of welcomes

XXXXX

Some of my closest mates are female, I could quite happily say I love them... but not LOVE them if ya get me!! The whole sex thing with women.. I just wouldn't be able to go there! But like Star Twister, can recognise a fit bird when I see one, but I'm still not sexually interested in them.

You say you've never had sex with a girl.. but what about a male? (you don't have to answer that, just to make things easier in your mind). If so, then you're probably leaning more towards the gay side of the scale.
What makes it easier for you to chat up guys than girls?

But does it really matter whether you're gay or bi... if you find someone to love whether that be male or female, and you are happy.. that should be the main thing.

I suck at chatting up people, but I would like to sleep with male or female, so I consider myself Bisexual Welcome

lol I'm slightly experienced with men, I've had 2 parters and other encounters with men lol!

Also get confused about this issue sometimes ,have loads of female friends and have had girlfriends for a while in the past . Theres nothing to say you have to make a definate deviscion about being gay or bi just chill out and enjoy yourself

Hiya Mate,
This period is the worst period and i was in the same boat as yourself.. Well as for me i kinda accepted who i was and would say that it may be worth you just having a think about your lifestyle i mean it could be that you are gay but cannot accept it or it could be that you have a nervous problem and thats why ya a bit oooo round women ya never know listen to yer heart babes

kindest regards

zeonn x

I've had a couple of experiences with bi-sexual friends who tend to just learn towards a particular gender. This could possibly be the same in your situation.

You may be more inclined towards men, but at the same time still have feelings towards women.