Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I gay or not?
Dannehkins Wrote:You may be more inclined towards men, but at the same time still have feelings towards women.

Yeah thats how I think too, but some times I feel like I like men more but then a girl comes along who I really fancy..

But don't know if I could have sex with a girl though..

Why not?

I've never really chatted up women or men come to think of it.
But I believe I can talk to women better.

I can get turned on by a girl, its just I get more turned on when its a guy. I dont consider myself a bi, just always horny.

I nearly had sex with a girl once but I got put off at the last minute..

sweetlad86 Wrote:I nearly had sex with a girl once but I got put off at the last minute..

I have no clue what I was about to post...

Gimme a sec...

Ah here we go... why did you get put off?

i had a girlfriend when i was a young teen. but i soon realised i couldnt go through with having sex with her... however like you say in your first post, I still classed myself as "bisexual" because that seems more dilute than "im gay". It's more grey than black or white and you feel it'll wash better with people. I still find it difficult to use the "gay" word in public sometimes. But it's getting easier now I'm in a long term relationship :-)

CardShark Wrote:I have no clue what I was about to post...

Gimme a sec...

Ah here we go... why did you get put off?

Cant really explain to this day why!!

I have a funny story.

A friend/classmate/former roommate (all the same person) and I were at a collegue's house and we all got drunk. My friend was there with her boyfriend and was there alone. Well, at some point in the evening she wanted her boyfriend to show off his throwing technique so we went to one of the spare rooms and he threw her on the bed (marial arts style), then she insisted that he throw me. So he did. Then he left, thus leaving the two of us, drunk, alone and on a bed... I can't remember clearly but she attacked me and we fell off the bed and were on the ground when she looked at me and said "kiss me"... :eek:

Well, I flipped out and scrambled to my feet because 1. her boyfriend was in the other room, and 2. well, you know, the whole gay thing... so I was like "um, isn't your boyfriend in the next room"... her reply, "we have an open relationship"... so I panicked, said I had to go and promptly departed.

Needless to say, when we had class the following Monday, it was slightly awkward. Fortunately, she never made another move on me, and like I said we were even roommates for awhile. (also one time, the collegue whose house we were at actually took me aside one day and asked if I was gay... I was completely shocked since I really don't act gay).

My advice would really just be the same as what others have said.

It's best not to worry about your sexuality, just take your time and enjoy meeting people you like, in the end it'll become clear which orientation you have. ^^

I was just reminded by a picture map that I downloaded of how many countries there are in this world where being gay is not only punishable by imprisonment but also by death.... Just a thought.... We are definitely lucky in the western world.