Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I'm Bi Curious but the other way round?
Right I class myself as gay, but in the last few months I been starting to get have a small interested in women. Ive even started to chat up and few women will through groups on Facebook that is lol!

I been fighting to come out as gay for years then every once and a while I have these feelings towards women.

Is this normal? Am I'm Bi Curious but the other way round lol?

Part of me wants a family as I'm coming to my late 20s now, such I strange place to be at the moment.

So what do you lot think?

I think you're just bisexual, some by what I've heard discover it when they act out more on one sex than the other, who knows I may be wrong, I won't go into family because it's just a complicated thing you deal with when you get there, I say enjoy your sexuality and explore the gender you're attracted too and see where it takes you.

I was married once and think women are beautiful. However, I find myself more comfortable with men. I considered myself bi for a while and now I have realized that I am gay. Being a bartender I get hit on a lot by women and sometimes I even toy with the idea. But then I realize that the thought is enough for me.

If you're curious,experiment it~ Is it normal? Who cares,normal is over rated anyway,LOL.

I agree with the above! Try it out thats the only way to know.. and don't worry about the labels who cares what everyone else thinks - just be happy Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I'm a student and I've recently met a tandem partner (girl)
Usually, I don't pay attention to girls and I really hate girls trying to flirt with me.
However, this girl looked too damn pretty that I've lost my... HOMOSEXUALITY!! xD

A joke ;P but.. yeah.. She really looks beautiful and I don't mind to DATE HER..!

I agree with Marky. Don't try to put yourself in any labels. Just be yourself and try to be HAPPY Smile
We are all individual and beautiful in our own way

Explore and engage your feelings in a way that is right for you, as the others have said you do not need to label yourself. Go with what makes you happy.