Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I masculine or feminine? I can't tell.
Sebastian Wrote:you feel like you need more views ...
everything good so long as Arkansota dosnt have a "question of faith" and deletes his GaySpeak book mark

You are what you are. None cares about the rest.
It depends on you to make what you are be a quality.

When people try to change theirselves for what they dream to be, it often turns ridiculous.

Beautiful people are for me those who accept who they are, even if they are not perfect (well, who is actually ?).

that's only my opinion but I might be naive. Big Grin

it dont matter what you are, you are you thats all that matters.

Arkansota Wrote:Actually, no. I do not give a shit about views. I just don't know how to use the YouTube widget here :/

Also, keep in mind that I chose that video because it most naturally reflects the way I speak.

I don't understand why you all are getting so pissed at me. I already told you that I have bad OCD so you should expect repetitive questions. And if you don't like them, ignore them.

We aren't pissed at you...well I'm not pissed at you. I'm pissed at myself, because I can't seem to put the right words make you realize that you being fem or masc doesn't matter . It's just who you are. There's no need to fit in because theres nothing to fit into. Behavior is suppose to be unique, it makes you, you! That's why I'm mad! It's frustrating that I can't seem to help you understand that your behavior is special. Everyone's behavior is special. It defines who we are. What a boring ass world would it be if everyone behaved the same to fit in? Look at me. I'm gay. I'm masc. but yenno what? When I read romance novels, I cry like a TOTAL BITCH and I'm perfectly fine with it because that's the part of me no one can ever take away from me.

It's upsetting that we can't make you understand that fitting in or being masc or fem doesn't matter. It's fustrating I can't make you understand the true meaning of being a human being. I blame myself for it. I just wish you can just forget about labels and live the way you're suppose to. Look in the mirror and realize that life isn't about fitting in, it's about standing out. It's about the little things you do that make you different from others. I want you to look into the mirrors and stop criticizing yourself, because you need to understand that no matter how hard you try, you'll never truly fit in....none of us truly fit in. We're all different. Masc or fem, Male or female, it doesn't matter. You think the things that matter are the ones that allows you to fit in, but I can tell you it's the other way around. Life is about the things that make you shine more then the rest. It's about being the moon instead of being the million of little stars in the sky. It's about being the clover with 5 leafs instead of four. When you understand that, you'll be able to find happiness and confidence in yourself....

If you still can't get it , then I'm sorry for I have failed you. I just hope you'll rethink what I said here, and try to understand...really understand every sentence. Good luck buddy.

You are camp not feminine? males cannot be feminine, you don't have the same genes as females. I think you are a very nice person.

You know, I used to feel the same way when I was younger. The whole "what group do I belong in?". Am I "fem" or am I "masc". In the end it doesn't matter. You be true to who you are. No matter what people will talk or try to label you; that's just life.
Take it from me, be you.
It's not hard to do. Let go of all the preconceived ideas that you SHOULD act or look a certain way. Who really cares what you look like? If people can't like you for you then they are not worth your time nor companionship. Chin up. :-)

First of all, gurl your eyebrows are cunnnnt! ^•^

Secondly, you are. You are a big ol sloppy Queen. There, happy nows Wink

To me, you look like you have a Penis, ....so I'd venture to guess you are a male? I don't really care how you come off, so there you have it.

And by the way...Too.Much.Articulation....lol, Brits and Yanks over Articulate and it gets under my nerves lol. It feels like you guys take longer to talk... *dead*

I was trying to pay attention lol I really was. I just don't follow "Standard English" very well...too slow and boring :/ . not you, just how you talk...

^•^

Boysstuff Wrote:You are camp not feminine? males cannot be feminine, you don't have the same genes as females. I think you are a very nice person.

BUT I'M FEMININE!!!
And happy to be such u.u

ALSO
Johnny you are what you are and there's nothing else to it than that.
Also only you can decide what you are. This world is what we make it out to be. You can me masculine or feminine if you want to or you can be futch or butch or camp or queer. If you like labels the you can use them. Other people will use them to describe you. You done don't have to use ANY labels to describe yourself. And you can be the most manliest man ever if you want. But I find just trying to be the best me I can be has worked out.

Some times at work I skip around. Can you imagine a 6ft skinny blonde guy skipping around cos it happens all the time >.<

Boysstuff Wrote:You are camp not feminine? males cannot be feminine, you don't have the same genes as females. I think you are a very nice person.

Also long time no see Ben
(Kiid/joshyboi/Joshular)

Joshular Wrote:Some times at work I skip around. Can you imagine a 6ft skinny blonde guy skipping around cos it happens all the time >.<

Oh and I bet you're beautiful skipping about, long limbs flailing about ^•^ .

I always knew you was a pretty girl Jo-Jo
Hands-make-heart