Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I masculine or feminine? I can't tell.
Sylph Wrote:Oh and I bet you're beautiful skipping about, long limbs flailing about ^•^ .

I always knew you was a pretty girl Jo-Jo
Hands-make-heart

I'm pretty fab-fucken-tastic!

First of all, MASSIVE props for reviewing a 3DS XL! Smile
Second, you look like Steve from Blue's Clues.
Third, I only took notice of any femininity because you mentioned it. If you hadn't, I'm sure I wouldn't have noticed. You're not like the stereotypical fem gay man or anything like that. I've seen guys who are MUCH more feminine and aren't even gay or their sexuality is a mystery. Ever heard of Joey Graceffa?

slightly femenine but not OTT.

But bonus points for reviewing gaming gadgets.

pellaz Wrote:everything good so long as Arkansota dosnt have a "question of faith" and deletes his GaySpeak book mark
Aw how sweet.... Still not wanted around here I see.

My bad.

tootles.

Johnny I want you to look at yourself.
Only you can deiced. I find it had to imagine what it'd be like to not know myself and I'm good at imagining myself as other people. I cannot see many ways forward for you until you know yourself. It'll be very hard for you to find a partner if you don't know yourself and it'll be hard to make friends if you don't know yourself. It'll be hard to find much direction.

Get to know yourself.

Joshular Wrote:Also long time no see Ben
(Kiid/joshyboi/Joshular)

Hey Josh, nice to hear from an old friend. Enjoyed your video soooooo cute.

These answers are making me feel better.

I have Autism so I was always different, and I guess I just wanted to be a normal gay guy so I could finally fit in somewhere. But maybe I need to focus on just being myself and raising awareness that the gay community is diverse.

You sound a bit feminine in the way you speak. But, what's wrong with that?! Nothing. Confusedmile:

Personally, I would prefer a man I was interested in/dating, etc, to have some level of femininity to them. I think I do, to some extent.

-yes i think you will loose some of your male mannerisms as you get absorbed in the gay culture.
-yes is this a good thing.
plenty of straight masculine men who are way too masculine for their own good and can not get that straight girl in a long term relationship.

any type of relationship is sharing your life with some one else.
I love to work on cars, NOT going to give this up. Previously a t-shirt type of man. My husband likes to dress and we go to the theater often. I love him and am careful how i dress now and go with him to the theater. In turn he accepts there is a project motorcycle in the living room and his car is perfectly maintained. Nice to have him do the year end income taxes and i can scan everyting in and have it ready for next year. I do the dishes and he is learning how to play the cello. I have a super hot computer system and he watches tv on his iPhone on work bus ride commute.

basically he handles the people end of the house hold, i do the mechanical things. we are a team. to some extent we absorbed some aspects of each other too.

I dated a boy that had same interests as me and we felt we argued a lot. Current relationship started with no established rules and has been better.

a little insight into me and how our humble house hold handles things.

pellaz Wrote:-yes i think you will loose some of your male mannerisms as you get absorbed in the gay culture.
-yes is this a good thing.
plenty of straight masculine men who are way too masculine for their own good and can not get that straight girl in a long term relationship.

any type of relationship is sharing your life with some one else.
I love to work on cars, NOT going to give this up. Previously a t-shirt type of man. My husband likes to dress and we go to the theater often. I love him and am careful how i dress now and go with him to the theater. In turn he accepts there is a project motorcycle in the living room and his car is perfectly maintained. Nice to have him do the year end income taxes and i can scan everyting in and have it ready for next year. I do the dishes and he is learning how to play the cello. I have a super hot computer system and he watches tv on his iPhone on work bus ride commute.

basically he handles the people end of the house hold, i do the mechanical things. we are a team. to some extent we absorbed some aspects of each other too.

I dated a boy that had same interests as me and we felt we argued a lot. Current relationship started with no established rules and has been better.

a little insight into me and how our humble house hold handles things.

From what you describe, it sounds like you have a very nice relationship.