Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I mental? I like to smell stinky male feet...
As written above, I dunno why I don't just like to look at men's barefeet. One time my classmate took his shoes off at uni and I could smell his sweaty feet odor but that turned me on so much instead of disgusting me...
Do I need help? If so where should I go to get help?

Some may find it weird, but I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
It's a pretty common fetish.

As long as your not crawling around the gym, or other public places, then I wouldn't worry about getting help for your fetish.

Generally help is needed when something interferes with your life or relationships.

I think that must be a fetish so it's ok. I even see some mashochists in some websites.

Also, admittedly, I think I have a very very small degree of foot fetish. I hate smelling foot, but I would hold and play with cute feet Big Grin. Then I would wash my hands of course Big Grin. But I hardly ever like feet, a few are sexy, though.

Nah, you're not mental, at least not for that reason anyway Wink. You have a foot fetish, nothing wrong with that, you'll find many like yourself, myself included. I prefer playing with clean feet though, but whatever floats your boat! You're not harming anyone, so why would you need help? Smile

I doubt anyone can explain why something turns them on and they shouldn't have to.
Smells are big with lots of people. I mean, who doesn't like the smell of a guy's balls, right?
Serguy, just enjoy your boners.

Darius Wrote:I mean, who doesn't like the smell of a guy's balls, right?

The best smell in the whole world!
''Do I look civilized to you?''

No, you don't need help unless you think you need. People like different things and it's ok.