Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I overreacting, he won't rim me?
IanSaysHi Wrote:^This.

I can think of two reasons why;

1) He doesn't want to rim you because of your ass. Maybe yours is hairy, maybe he's seen it in a bad state of hygiene or whatever and he can't get the thought out of his head (I'm not saying you DO have bad hygiene, I don't know you, I'm just saying these are possible reasons)

This keeps going on in my mind. I am pretty hairy, but he's ex was a bear.

This rests entirely on his reasons for not rimming you. Until you know that, it's impossible to know if you're overreacting or not.

You might want to ask him again. Very softly and apply no pressure, you want to stop him getting defensive. Clarify why you want to know. Make it clear you're not trying to pressure him into rimming you and that this isn't about jealousy.

If he insists that he still doesn't know why. Then ask him to think about it. After all isn't he curious about why his sexuality works that way?

Anywho this is a problem that you can only solve by talking to him.

He has some explaining to do if he has rimmed past bfs and the stranger in a threesome but refuses to do you. Something doesn't make sense here.

RomanticMan Wrote:I of course take shower and wash my ass after pooping .

Good boy! Smile

Quote:Maybe I would like it but I think i'll hate rimming Big Grin.

Wait till you meet the right guy. While I'm not that sensitive about it either way, I wouldn't do it for every guy. With the right man, it's absolutely amazing to be connected to him that way. That's what it's about as well -- connection and intimacy, in addition to pure physical pleasure.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Unrelated question (to all): When you wash your ass, do you also wash the interior of your ass ?

Because I've seen rimming and thought yes it's so hot to watch, but I'm not sure I can ever do that in reality because I feel like no matter how much you clean it, it's still dirty like what [MENTION=24256]RomanticMan[/MENTION] said.

Besides, I can imagine it will "breath" during the rimming session and expose the interior part. Hence my question. Do you clean the inside as well? How on earth do you do that??

My apologies for being off topic.

seeking Wrote:Unrelated question (to all): When you wash your ass, do you also wash the interior of your ass ?

Because I've seen rimming and thought yes it's so hot to watch, but I'm not sure I can ever do that in reality because I feel like no matter how much you clean it, it's still dirty like what [MENTION=24256]RomanticMan[/MENTION] said.

Besides, I can imagine it will "breath" during the rimming session and expose the interior part. Hence my question. Do you clean the inside as well? How on earth do you do that??

My apologies for being off topic.

This will be my off-topic answer Big Grin

I think some of them are really psychological. For example, I've watched a documentary saying that drinking your own pee doesnt harm to your health. Even if it doesnt, I dont feel to drink my pee.

And they also added some African people have to drink their own pee because of the lack of water supply. So the thing is, I guess, that I dont feel into it because of psychology.

There is no law that says you have to do rimming. The issue here is that the OP's bf has done it in the past and enjoys it with everyone but his fucking bf. The OP wants to know why and we are not the ones to answer his question. Anything other than this is off topic.

[MENTION=22538]Mark88[/MENTION], I agree with the others, that this is something you really need to discuss with your partner in depth. I am of the same opinion as Darius, that if he rims other men, but not you, he needs to explain what's going on with that.

I also don't understand how he can tell you that he rimmed his ex-boyfriend 'a lot', and then reject you on grounds that it's 'dirty'. Whether dirty or not, he was obviously okay with what it is, so that doesn't even make any sense.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

dental dams? Saran Wrap?

Of course, the real answer here is for you to have a calm talk with you partner and say that you saw he had no problem rimming the guy that you saw, why not you? Accept the answer and adjust accordingly. It is possible that some guys make him want to and others do not.
I bid NO Trump!

I asked him, he told me again he didn't know why he did it and he felt gross after. Told him I needed a little break from him because it just made me so sad.....I just feel gross about myself. I don't think he understands how it affected me.