Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loving my bf too much
I met him in a loo yeah thats wierd...we both chased eachother and had sex on that first night with no strings attached. We started chatting we started dating eachother and he started falling for me but i was not just ready for it. Then with time i did realize he cares for me alot. He used to bring me fruits even he used to have limited money he uses to always suggest me good things and also takes care of me like i am his baby. He actually cared for me and even now he does care for me. Now i have fallen for him and started liking him way too much. I feel like i am being too much mad for him and his being all the time with me. For instance he went today with his cousins and office friebds to hang around the suburbs in the monsoon. I missed him very much today but didnt make him realize or get him to know this. I didnt disturb him calling all the time or texting him. He called once or twice and texted also. But i was craving for more. I was thinking that why in the first place did he go with them if he could have gone with me. I was exagerrating by thinking he might not like my company. I am thinking all this shitty things because i cant think of hanging around with anyone except him. I know this is bullshit i should give him space and let him do things. But instead of knowing this fact i cant help thinking the otherway round. What should i do to overcome my longings for him to such an extent. Its not like he has not been caring these days he is just the same he loves and cares me alot but i have started feeling like a love addict. I want it the most all the time.

You have what is called a crush and is completely normal. What I suggest is practice some restraint if you feel uncomfortable or feel that you might be crossing the line or not giving him the space you need. Just take it easy, it is normal to feel a rush of emotions and feelings for someone.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[MENTION=23735]shivmani[/MENTION], yes, [MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION] is right, it is quite normal to have a crush on someone you really love hanging out with and to want more of his presence. It can happen, but maybe the amount of how much you two can hang out together can be discussed?

Why don't you tell him how you feel about him and ask him if there's some kind of rule for how long and how often you are together. Maybe he'll like your clinginess, or maybe he'll tell you he needs some time and space to himself. If you can accept that he needs some time to himself, for himself alone, or for his friends or for his family, then you'll want to respect that so that he can respect also the way you feel about your relationship to him and to others around you (family, friends, work colleagues etc. ). Can you have that talk with him to establish some rules that you can both keep?