Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I still a virgin?
shirogane Wrote:no, please don't get the wrong idea. I just try to say that i'm surprise that you could...well....( damn, my English so bad, i can't describe for you what i think right now). Please forgive me if i say anything hurt you.

it is alright shirogane.. u didn't hurt me...

Beaux Wrote:Did he make you cum? If yes, then you lost your v-card. Jmo

hmm, he did.. but he forced it.. like i didn't really cum by myself.. but we didn't really F** or anything

Bluelight Wrote:Oh the virginity thing... do I have a few words to say about this one. I think that some gay guys have this annoying tendency to de-value anything that's not penetration, mostly because they're so proud of how good they've become at anal sex that they feel the need to be placed higher than other gay guys who don't practice penetration. Same thing straight guys do, they value themselves through sex, except in the gay world there's a whole new level added to it, just to create a few more ranks. It's a ridiculous, catty hierarchy of sex. And take it from me, I've done oral and anal, both are great, but don't listen to anyone who says that oral isn't sex, it's still sex.

idk.. i didn't really find it that "Amazing"

I mean, It wasn't really that great, hell i didn't even enjoy it.
Now that you mentioned it. when he came i was actually a bit turned off.. omg! That makes me question my sexual orientation.

verysimple Wrote:idk.. i didn't really find it that "Amazing"

I mean, It wasn't really that great, hell i didn't even enjoy it.
Now that you mentioned it. when he came i was actually a bit turned off.. omg! That makes me question my sexual orientation.
Nope, that was most definitely your first sex. Not enjoying the experience is a telltale sign.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Wow!! Very good news to hear VerySimple Smile I hope it went all good and that you're happy about it!!

Bhp91126 Wrote:Nope, that was most definitely your first sex. Not enjoying the experience is a telltale sign.

does that happen to everyone? But it didn't really turn out to be what everyone makes it out to be... I mean how people view it, they make it look like it is the best feeling ever or what so not... it was pretty disappointing to be honest!1

BlueStar Wrote:Wow!! Very good news to hear VerySimple Smile I hope it went all good and that you're happy about it!!

haha, not all that happy really.. idk, i wasn't into it that much honestly

You're not a girl dude. Virginity is based on the breaking of the hymen. Now do you have a hymen? And further more regarding that, many girls will break their hymen due to physical activities, yet they have not been penetrated. What you had was your first sexual encounter, leave it at that. I shoved things up my ass as early as 12 years old, does that made me a virgin because it wasn't a dick? No the virginity is lost when you first get your first successful wank, why because you're no longer sexually unaware.

verysimple Wrote:does that happen to everyone? But it didn't really turn out to be what everyone makes it out to be... I mean how people view it, they make it look like it is the best feeling ever or what so not... it was pretty disappointing to be honest!1
Yep, many people have the same experience and wonder afterwards what all the fuss is about. Unfortunately sex is like playing a video game. Practice makes perfect and beginners tend to fumble a lot.

With sex you need to figure out what you like to do, what you like to do to the other person, what the other person wants you to do, what the other wants to do to you etc. to really enjoy it. That's why people say they can only have sex with someone they love and do it with repeatedly.
However, discovering what a new person wants and does to you can also be its own appeal, which makes casual sex interesting. You will find people where the sex is boring and sometimes you just get along like a house on fire with the other one.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

verysimple Wrote:does that happen to everyone? But it didn't really turn out to be what everyone makes it out to be... I mean how people view it, they make it look like it is the best feeling ever or what so not... it was pretty disappointing to be honest!1

It will take time and experience until you feel comfortable. You will discover what you do/don't like.