Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only gay
Who used to think that they were straight and had girlfriends until like age 13?

I even used to kiss one of them, Catherine, on the cheek. All the time.

There wasn't any real attraction, but at the time I thought there was because I didn't know what attraction felt like

I think it's pretty common. I dated a girl for about 2 years before I came out. We did a bit more than kiss, but nontheless it was probably doomed from the start. Mainly because she was a bit of a 'phobe Laugh

People don't always discern their sexuality at the same age; some people know from their younger years, some live in denial til their thirties, and some simply don't realize until they're sixty. It just depends on the person. I've heard of guys who were married with kids before it dawned on them that they were really only attracted to men. I guess it some people are more honest/in tune with themselves than others.

I had like 5 GF's... you know, people would think that you may notice something's missing... not me. lol

Nope...I knew I was gay since I was 6.....even though I thought it was a phase. But by the time I hit 13, I realized it wasn't going away, and girls weren't that intresting to me so I never bothered. A couple of girls asked me out, but I just politely denied them.

lol had a girlfriend once, during freshman year....yeah, that worked out just fantastic.......I didn't know what real attraction was, either.....

lol when I was about 6, a girl and I were "going out" and she kept saying we were having sex (which she thought was if you touch your tongues together) it was really funny.
In the end, I went to her birthday party and i cried and then ate fried chicken and I was all better. Then her father yelled at me for screaming.

I had two naked girls in my bed by the time I was 12. They were the same age as me. lol

There was no comparison to them when I had my first consensual gay encounter soon after. Sorry ladies. I learned I loved men at an early age.

Arkansota Wrote:Who used to think that they were straight and had girlfriends until like age 13?

I even used to kiss one of them, Catherine, on the cheek. All the time.

There wasn't any real attraction, but at the time I thought there was because I didn't know what attraction felt like

LOOOOOL I've had 3 girlfriends one of them even touched my diddle D: and we did heterosexual stuff :'C

This was while I was 15 ewwwwwy
And also when I was 7 I had a girlfriend and then we broke up and I had another girlfriend when I was 10 and we kissed on the lips

I've never dated girls, because I always knew I liked boys. I couldn't even imagine myself together with a girl.

But I think it's common for a young boys to experiment with genders, until they're sure of where they stand.

I dated my best friend at the time who is a girl, then she later became my
faghag soon after I came out. We kissed on the cheek, but never did anything else.

I still remember the day when I 'broke' it off with her. We were in the middle
of the road and we just laughed it off ;D