Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only gay
I had a couple secret boyfriends through high school. Unfortunately I was so eager to leave home that I moved to a pretty remote area and never met anyone gay for so many years that I got married and spent the next 30 years in a marriage where we were more like best friends then lovers. About 4 years after her passing I returned to my gay self. I am happy that I did. I do regret missing out on about 40 years of living gay but am now making the best of it and enjoying my life and my new boyfriend. Sometimes I still feel like I'm 17.

I realized I was attracted to men as soon as I hit puberty at 11. I had a girlfriend at the age of 6 though!

I've dated girls too , but have always had this attraction to the same sex.now I'm finally acting on it.

I pretended to have crushes on girls and that I liked girls when I was younger. I never dated period. I was never attracted to girls and I was to afraid how people would view me if I was with a guy. I have no more fear about who I love anymore. I'm going to be happy and proud for my future guy Smile

Dated girls until seventeen, but it was depressing that soon after they gave me the yes, all the attraction and magic was gone, I couldn't get past first base with them, their softness always felt wrong to my touch, then I confessed to my best fried, who was my girlfriend on 8th grade, who at the same time came out as bisexual leaning more into women, and our friendship got stronger, we often joke I realize I was gay the first time I saw her on a swim suit.

She's like air to me, I don't really know how would I have faced those times without her.

I always felt like I'm the only gay who always knew and never felt any need to bother with girls, so I guess we were both wrong on that Wink