Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only person who likes boobs?
I sometimes catch myself staring absentmindedly at a girls' boobs... they don't turn me on at all, but they're often the most visually interesting thing in sight. I just forget I'm not supposed to do that.

Oh yeah... and this:

Wade Wrote:I sometimes catch myself staring absentmindedly at a girls' boobs... they don't turn me on at all, but they're often the most visually interesting thing in sight. I just forget I'm not supposed to do that.

Oh yeah... and this:

I know, I think our brains naurally move our eyes toward that area for some reason. It's just so prominent, you have to look at it.

Lilitu Wrote:I know, I think our brains naurally move our eyes toward that area for some reason. It's just so prominent, you have to look at it.

Kind of like Spandex on men???
[Image: 1men-shouldnt-wear-tight-pants2.jpg]

Or "going commando"?
[Image: ku-xlarge.jpg]

Or watching The Dukes of Hazard, to see just HOW "big" it was and how long it showed thru his pants????
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_2R18zGr_3jjGGFr98Wm...JsE3NOhdPw]

I feel like this should turn into a Boobs of the Day thread

Miles Wrote:I feel like this should turn into a Boobs of the Day thread

Well then............

We must start that off with the Queen of Boobs....

Dolly Parton
(does anyone know what SHE looks like?)
[Image: dolly-200.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTodlSMavzFu-eKFnL6SV0...WQ2J7DeJeK]

Im pretty indifferent on the subject though they provided me with essential nutriance as a child and eternally gratefull for that

They kinda annoy me, I look at a woman and suddenly there are these boobs which stick out.

I have to admit though that it's funny to say boobs

havikryan Wrote:They kinda annoy me, I look at a woman and suddenly there are these boobs which stick out.

I have to admit though that it's funny to say boobs

well. on behalf of women everywhere i apologize that our bodies irritate you. if we could, we would all strap ourselves down and hide them so that people like you won't be annoyed. obviously being female and having breasts is a terrible thing that needs to be stopped as soon as possible.

OR. shut the fuck up.

[Image: look-her-the-eyes-big-blue-boobs-demotiv...588583.jpg]

megumidesu Wrote:well. on behalf of women everywhere i apologize that our bodies irritate you. if we could, we would all strap ourselves down and hide them so that people like you won't be annoyed. obviously being female and having breasts is a terrible thing that needs to be stopped as soon as possible.

OR. shut the fuck up.

I'm terribly sorry that's not what I want at all Sad please forgive me if it seemed like that.