Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I wrong, please tell me
Gush daddy of course you are not wrong, you rarely are lol. I remember as a kid how you explain to us all the danger of Internet, how people will come chat with me and coerce me into doing things that isn't right. How not to give any personal information, and the most important of all how to have real friends as oppose to have a bunch of virtual friends. I am so fucking proud to be your daughter, you cared about all of us so much, yet giving us freedom and explain in plain and easy to comprehend terms when we did something wrong.

That kid who sell his video masturbating must be one lonely kids with "perhaps" parents that never cared as much as you do for us. He may feel smart and love by all his so-called clients, but that's no love it's lust, most of this guys would fuck him three or four time and oups another more attractive dumb ass kid would come online offering the very same thing and that Rolper will be forgotten. It shocks me that in this era of open information kids like him still believe that they are save showing their penises and ass on the Internet knowing that they are surrounded with pedophiles who will not be content just looking at his videos. Like you said daddy he will end up in a ditch.

And all this guys who called you a bully because you throw them in their face that they were defending that kid just because they want a shot at him and all a bunch of low class imbecile who have know idea who you are. I know for a fact that I would have been grounded if doing such things when I was a teen and that you would have gone after them with a tomahawk. LOL

You did well Papa you did so well. There's no way you were wrong. I just wanted you to know.