Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I?
How would we know ?

We just have to take it on faith ... if we're wrong, so be it ... if not, cool Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

princealbertofb Wrote:We have wondered whether this was not a hoax. Giving out a full name like that sounds a bit like someone's trying to play someone else a nasty joke by outing them... Is this thread genuine?

Couldn't agree more. Sounds very fishy to me.
Full name, trying to be funny with location...
And "liverpool fan" looks out of place? At least to me, which football team one supports bears hardly any relevance at all....

princealbertofb Wrote:We have wondered whether this was not a hoax. Giving out a full name like that sounds a bit like someone's trying to play someone else a nasty joke by outing them... Is this thread genuine?

Yeah i do agree

Hey just thought i'd point out, anyone heard of 'shitport'? as a home town??
and yh pretty much everything about this brings a slight chill to the air!

Also:
- Name
- Whole Message
- Football team

Why are my fishy senses flaring?

Mx

Maxi Wrote:Hey just thought i'd point out, anyone heard of 'shitport'? as a home town??
and yh pretty much everything about this brings a slight chill to the air!

Also:
- Name
- Whole Message
- Football team

Why are my fishy senses flaring?

Mx

Indeed! "I'm a gay" haha.

*bows* I believe my detective skills have just been moved up!!
WAHEYYYY!!!

You can thank me later
Mx

:confused: I don't mean to pre-judge, but it sounds like something a group of kids would do for a laugh on their mate, but maybe i'm wrong.

does anyone really care???

I'm guessing not :confused:

I do care - I just don't think it warrants the level of consideration it's been getting ... but that's just me ...

I think if it's a joke, then it's a crap joke, and it's not like we've got egg on our faces ... it's not like every homo has their credentials checked-out, or that we start writing people's names in a big ledger just because somebody says they're gay.

... that the lad or lads that posted the original message don't appear to have come back since suggests it might indeed be a fake, but I'd rather answer a fake sincerely than not ...

Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!