Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am i gay
Well I'm a sophomore in high school and I have a beautiful girlfriend whom I love to death, I'd do anything for her. But one her guy friends, named Cole, is gay. It doesn't bother me. But lately I've been seeing him as a little more than my girlfriend's gbf. I know that Cole is a virgin and that he's kinda prude and I just want to take away his virginity and steal that away from him. I want to kiss hi but I kind of want him to stay away from anyone else. My girlfriend told that a friend of mine, Jordan, likes Cole and is thinking about asking him out. I don't want Cole with Jordan, and I really don't want him with anyone else but me. What do I do?

Nothing it's just a crush

If you're that into your girlfriend then you're not gay. But you may still be bisexual.

Besides even if you do say something, you're both in highschool so the odds of you being in a fulfilling long-term relationship are approximately a billion to one.

TigerLover Wrote:Nothing it's just a crush

If you're that into your girlfriend then you're not gay. But you may still be bisexual.

Besides even if you do say something, you're both in highschool so the odds of you being in a fulfilling long-term relationship are approximately a billion to one.

Well I have to disagree (definitly not saying you're wrong) because I had few steady relationships with girls in the past, and one of them I loved her so much, but after a year I realised that I loved her butwasn't in love with her. Love canbe tricky. He could well be gay but not really realising it. After all he is only 16 yrs old...

You're gayer than Cole.

Welcome here, [MENTION=24312]Wcsb500[/MENTION], you may simply be dealing with hormones at your age rather than real attractions. You have to think very carefully about that. Whatever you do, be considerate and make sure that you play safe if you have sex. Diseases ae not just for older folks.

Ask questions here if you have them. Guys here can help.

Be sure that you read the site rules and are aware that your first 50 posts are randomly monitored and may not show up right away. It is a screening thing. After the first 50 posts things will show up right away all the time.
I bid NO Trump!

You're at the age when many people figure out their sexuality. I still had attraction to girls, but it really was more of an infatuation, something of a societal need than something I personally wanted. Whatever your thoughts are don't be ashamed of them, they will help you figure yourself out. Ask yourself, who turns you on? There came a point where I had to be honest with myself and fully aware that I always thought of guys.

No one here can tell you if you're gay or not, only you know what you are. I consider myself gay as I have never felt attraction to a female. From what you've written it seems to me that what interests you in this boy is his virginity. Would you be as interested if he wasn't a virgin? What if he was a she and a virgin?

only you can decide what is actually going on with you, but quiet clearly there is a little green monster emerging within you.

Why are you jealous?

Love is a very funny thing, but the important thing is that love and sex can be, and usually are, mutually exclusive. If it weren't, there would be an aweful lot of incest.

So do you just like him as a person or do you have the same sort of feelings for him that you have for your GF?

I dont think you are gay, this sounds more like the male obsession to conquer, to me. He is virgin soil so to speak, naturally you want to plant your flag there. And the fact that you dont want other guys to have him seems like a territorial thing to me, "he's mine find your own". What kind of guy are you, you sound like an alpha butch type to me. Its just hormones. I have two tomcats called Popo and Scout. Popo always pins and humps Scout, they arent gay, they are just ruled by hormones, much like teenagers.

My advice bite the scruff of his neck and hump him, then pee on him to mark your territory like a tomcat, Just kidding :biggrin: but on a serious note if you love your girlfriend as much as you say be loyal to her and let some other intrepid young man conquer Cole.

Of course, no one has thought of a threesome. Now, maybe Cole would like a threesome with you and your very lovely girlfriend. Maybe that's something the two-three of you would like to discuss? Plus you de-virginise him on two accounts. Whatever you do, you should, if you do, teach him to be safe. I wonder what your lovely girlfriend would think of you being bi-sexual? She may find it 'cool'. Does your girlfriend have any idea that you might have bisexual or gay tendencies? As someone said, is it just Cole that excites your passion?

It's interesting that [MENTION=24312]Wcsb500[/MENTION] identifies as a gay man in a straight relationship, which might mean that he knows he's gay, but not bi-sexual? If you start fooling with both girls and boys, then maybe you are bisexual. It is also true that at your age, you are probably still experimenting.